Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Ah, vol4 cover girls.

Also, wow how stupid. "You have the power to control our greastet enemy and turn them against each other? Clearly you are evil and are in league with the monsters!"

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 I think the reasoning is usually something along the lines of "The only thing that could command such a great evil is an even greater evil!"
Like how in so many stories various unrelated monsters being subservient to a single entity that usually led them to greater acts of evil than they could individually cause

Dex-chan lover
After learning about spirit users and how monster tamers are a taboo existence I wonder how much longer he is going to stick around that fort with his 2 monsters.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane
Probably as soon as he has an excuse to leave. Like to go to the other fort to find the childhood friend. Instead of doing that he just walks back into the woods.

The fact they are cover girls makes me think they will join the harem.

Aggregator gang
I just skip up most of the conversation here. Kinda uninteresting for me for some reason

Dex-chan lover
The conversations felt super awkward and forced.

“I’m not a traitor!”
“Uh ok”
“Here let me explain her (unreasonable) outburst“
“Hmm sounds reasonable”

“Hey bit random but here are some belongings to random dead people I saw. Not sure if the readers even remember that incredibly insignificant moment in the story.”

“I have to get stronger to protect people I care about serious face”
*random nonsensical gulp*

Who the fuck writes trash like this and who the hell publishes it?

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 I mean, if you have your greatest ennemy and then you meet what look like your greatest ennemy, you're not gonna assume they are your friend.

Like if you're in a war and meet someone who can command the ennemie soldiers, you're gonna assume he's an ennemy officer, not that he's your friend.

I came here to see a dude fuck the strangest monsters possible, not boring conversations.

@Flavor25
when you see awkwardness like this, just assume that there was no clean way to get everything in manga form without taking up unreasonable amounts of pages.

@Akabane
@starburst98
1 more fort chapter, 2 more with the monster girls we give a shit about, and then back to for for the shit hits a fan moment

Dex-chan lover
@blamo you're gonna be pretty disappointed, this is a long arc and the translators stopped doing the light novel after it ends so idk what happens after.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan that would make sense if the awkwardness came from world building. This wasn’t really world building, just conversations that didn’t feel natural with reactions that were also unnatural.

@Flavor25
well think of it this way, its relatively important info that is also mixed around a lot of unimportant plot and the manga author knows this is a massive plot dump,and i assume this is a monthly, how many months are they willing to put up with this? so they try and fast track it and they the important parts so they can get though this a month or so sooner

this story has a lot of promise but has so much holding it back at the same time, if everything got told organically, we may not even be at the fort yet.

His hand as hes asking Silane to ease up is terrifying lol looks like a gnarly long fingered zombie hand xD

Dex-chan lover
"Monster users are traitors to humanity"...? What the hell? Are you retarded? Using the monsters's forces against themselves is the most pro-human thing you could ever do, lol. Using the enemies as tools should be praised just like the saviour heroes.

Aggregator gang
So you found to control monsters, instanty burned at the stake... good to know
Whats the point of the ring shinning at the end ?

Cant believe Ino wasted our time with that bullshit..... and on Takaha in the WN long long time ago (like first 10 chapters), I recall getting into a verbal argument, cause I called Takaka a stupid moron for leaving the girls behind and one he supposedly loves just to chase after the east expedition squad. And if he didnt give a shit about teh girls, it make more sense. But the other party disagreed, he thought leaving them behind was teh right course of action. If he was in lovewith his childhood friend, then you protect the the most important thing to you no matter what. Dont leave them behind to get raped, Escpailly after you know how the colony collasped. Monster barrier doesnt protect from human scum. He argued to the bitter end I was wrong.. ah good memories. To this point If he really does love her, then hes a huge dumbasss, and now shes dead. She died a terrible way.

I raelly wonder how this dumbass will get introduced. I suspect hes going to be a denial dickhead, but I'll have to see when he gets here

Users who are viewing this thread