Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Behold: one-dimensional villains with bs reasoning. Top tier writing right here.

Dex-chan lover
@criver : I get a feeling there's another mastermind behind this guy.

Like, who put it into his head that if he level up he'll get the ability to go home?
Even if a game include dimension/time travel aspect, those get unlocked through the story, not with levels.

Supporter
This story actually has very good writing. Don't judge until you see the end of this arc.

Aggregator gang
HA!, its the same as i predicted, one of the dude had the ability to Tame monsters and wanted to kill the others

Dex-chan lover
Why does he think levelling up will give him dimensional powers? Saw a skill tree in a book, some kind of evil demon told him so,he saw it in one of those games that he mentioned? 🤔 Or he's making excuses so he can go on a murder spree?

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch He's probably the usual retard who think he's smart and either just pulled it out of his ass or fell for a random guy telling him that, I don't see the manga giving an out as easy as 'just level up to go home' to the MC to go back to their world after all.

Dex-chan lover
If she dies then its her fault. She clearly caught him by surprise but didn't bother to act on it. She would rather look cool and have her monologue.

Group Leader
This chapter would have been almost perfect for me without the flashback. I think it would have been better to leave the spirits unexplained for awhile and let the artist use the time and effort on drawing some dramatic panels that showcased the spirits in action. This generic "traumatic-history" flashback coming of nowhere just detracts from what could have been an interesting developing suggesting that there's more to the character than what we've seen.

But nah, we don't even have time to imagine why she would have four spirits or how she got them. We get some piss-poor sob story instead-- because people totally go around telling those in the middle of monster invasions. TOTALLY. "Would you like some tea and crumpets with that? The pots just come to a boil!"

Fun chapter though. Much recommended. TOTALLY.

Fed-Kun's army
Ending the chapter with villain in midsentence... about what I've come to expect with these chopped up chapters.

XL

Dex-chan lover
I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you damn locals.

Dex-chan lover
> No, MC and Sakagami had similar monster control skill, but the difference was so big.
Sakagami gets a mob monster to control i believe, while MC got a connection to the monster will little conciousness and link with them.
Sakagami = random monster
MC = special/oldest monster who develop conciousness, maybe High Tier experience individual monster....

> Deymmmmmmmmmmm, every pose of Silane, its like an instagramable photos of her.
I am itching to collect it and admire her....

Dex-chan lover
The story is pretty interesting, tackling the question what if there are several isekai cheat people and they're killing each other but damn the story is moving so slowly almost as bad as Gantz. And I just finished 15 chapters in one sitting.

Double-page supporter
And then,
she die (and then reawaken by MC), dunno it is right or not, i just read the raw, but didnt understand for what the heck is happen

Users who are viewing this thread