Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Lol that dude’s face one page 1 looked like it was taken straight out of Scooby Doo

Dex-chan lover
@Inguaim

hmmm, if I remember right
she becomes a ghoul and he tames her, yeah. I think they also had a ring that could disguise her so she can look normal too.

Does anyone else think the art has gotten a bit worse? Like it's always looked a little rough in this series but chapter 24 looks like a rough sketch in a few panels and not the final version.

Like page 12 for example.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat Highly doubt there's somebody that put him up to it. And for all that we know he could have achieved his goal by killing monsters. It looks like a character being evil only for the sake of it. Unfortunately in (bad) manga writing every character can turn into a psychopath on a moment's notice if the plot demands it.

@criver Thats a huge swing in a miss in almost every manga, rarely is there a character that does something without a backup. Theres bad writing sure which this may be it since its a swing out of nowhere but its def not what you are saying lol

Judging by that flag, Silane would most likely die... And maybe by some weird magic, the MC would revive her without a bloody scratch.

Dex-chan lover
@eck89

I was about to write the same comment! Glad I'm not crazy then haha
I mean, last chapter it was still ok-ish even tho I think it's still of a lower quality than early chapters but some panels in this latest one look like they're early drafts or done in a rush...

Dex-chan lover
@RyoSaeba
Maybe it is to be axed soon, or was warned about a potential for it, so they are just pushing as much content as they can in order to end it somehow that isn't just a hard cut to the end because MC found some randomly made up on the spot, magic stone of bullshit that solves everything with no set up required.

I doubt this is the case with this, at least for now, but I have seen it happen before.

Maybe the artist(s) are pressed for time with the but their deadline didn't accommodate for it, so they dropped quality for efficiency.

Either way I agree completely that the quality has gone way down, although, now that i thinknof it, maybe it could also be because they are mostly drawing male characters as of late, and not a lot of girls besides Lily and Silane. Male characters are lucky if they even get a mouth and eyes sometimes, and all of them have the same 5 haircuts. Long and often in a ponytail, pompadour, business/professional, short-ish/"the hentai standard", and spiky/pointy af (looking at you every single shounen with action/adventure MC). Basically it is boring to draw.

Dex-chan lover
"I will hold him back so you can run". NO, FUCKING BITCH, gang on him and kill him at once with a dozen people?! Even one extra hero with the chick would have killed him on the spot. She stopped his sword? Good, you can now use Asalina to strangle him to death or something.

"I had no other choice but to leave it to her..." WHAT? You could have helped her killing him right there! All of you!

Double-page supporter
dude just wants to pk ? If it was a game I'd understand, but its still RL O_O They just moved worlds and got abilities. so they kill the locals ?

Because shes failed to finish him in that blow, I know now hes going to pull out a cheat abilty and kill her.

Dex-chan lover
hmm i hoped the master minds plan would be a bit more ... special
but i guess i didnt see it coming

Dex-chan lover
Like, who put it into his head that if he level up he'll get the ability to go home?
Even if a game include dimension/time travel aspect, those get unlocked through the story, not with levels.
I blame his parents for naming him Jumanji. It's no wonder he thinks that this is a game where he can win and return to his home dimension.

Users who are viewing this thread