Monster no Goshujin-sama

Monster Musume meets Pokémon, meets fucked up high school kids. Its still pretty good overall.

Supporter
This manga is actually pretty good. It's a refreshing break from all the generic power-fantasy isekais.

It's like Arifureta, except from the side of the weaker heroes who end up suffering. Reminds me a bit of Hai to Gensou no Grimgar.

The first 10 chapters are a bit rough though, but it gets really good after chapter 20-25.

.... WHY!? from 7 to 31 chapters is ok, but where is the frist 6!?
maybe on mangakakalot or i don't know where i put my hands on

Double-page supporter
Like arifueta
And why is there a bunch of EN chapters missing?
But there is french so I'm good lol

To those wondering about chapters 1-6, the old scanslators had a disagreement with mangadex and pulled their chapters. New scanslators will upload... eventually. You can read them on other aggregators.

If you are a stickler for exposition, highly rec reading the ln, this manga really more or less just refreshingly gives imagery for the ln. The manga is also almost caught up to the ln trans.

Aggregator gang
First few chapters are pretty shitty but then it actually gets kinda decent. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not amazing or anything, but it’s serviceable

Fed-Kun's army
Took a long break from this and coming back to find I can't stand the art. Everyone looks like they have foreheads x2 with dumb hair. Mouths and eyes look copy and paste. Sometimes the positioning and size of a character look off compared to their surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread