MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 223

Double-page supporter
Wait does the 24 possible places implies that there are currently 24 dragon's child? And Artias are going to check those 24 possible places one by one? Damn... going by his attitude and behavior so far he's going to fight 23 other dragon parents.. good luck bro..

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates

Dark still cced

Papa going on world tour to find his son

Hello I wanna be up to date but the only option I can find for the missing chapters between 190 and 210 is to buy official scans which I can't because I'm really poor right now (30€ in my account...). Where could I find the translated chapters ? There is no way I'll spend 10€ to read a couple of chapters of a single serie

I'll just wait until next year if I want to see this arc resolved I guess.
Yup. At this point it feels like the author is using literally every trick in the book (aside from the good ol' classic: starting a parallel side story spin-off) to drag this for as long as they can and stall for time.

Double-page supporter
@PopCarne you can try by checking at other aggregator sites.

I dunno if telling you this is breaking some sort of rules but Manga Demon have all the chapters of Mookhyang, mgdemon_org (replace the underscore with dot)

@PopCarne you can try by checking at other aggregator sites.

I dunno if telling you this is breaking some sort of rules but Manga Demon have all the chapters of Mookhyang, mgdemon_org (replace the underscore with dot)
Thanks for the help, appreciate it !

Dex-chan lover
Wait does the 24 possible places implies that there are currently 24 dragon's child? And Artias are going to check those 24 possible places one by one? Damn... going by his attitude and behavior so far he's going to fight 23 other dragon parents.. good luck bro..
I assumed when he said, "do you know how many times I've failed," he was referring to other young ladies he had visted before her.

Fed-Kun's army
Yea, i knew he gonna get crazy if it involved another dragon heh, they done goof bringing in dragon into mortal's fight (even if they absolutely didn't intend to lmao).

Dex-chan lover
Dark art user got fked by Dark magic, again... No counterplay bruh. The first time I still had excuse that Dark wasn't familiar with magic of this world, but this...

Excuse me! Do you know where to read the English novel? I didn't find this on novel update page. Thank you.

Aggregator gang
Bruh, Dark always gets too arrogant and gets his ass handed to him. Any spoilers to how he gets free?

Bruh, Dark always gets too arrogant and gets his ass handed to him. Any spoilers to how he gets free?
How to get free:
  • Lana (the girl whom Dark hated the most) came to save him. One of the most powerful priestess, overwhelming strong holy power (cured most of the MC's headache), decent close combat, changing appearance (so that she and the MC could escape from strict layers).
  • But untilmately it was Artius tricked Artien (the grandfather dragon) came to save him successfully.

Last edited:
Always falling into traps
  • It is revealed that the way Dark become strong rapidly is "forgetful", "forget" his own experience, let his hand be free so his blade become more unpredictable. And so Dark always forgets that he is always being tricked to traps.
  • After Artien awakened his long lost memories, Dark has found that he has always been falling into traps. Since then, he become more cautious.
  • Moved to part 3, he noticed any minor things and rambled almost about everything, like an old man.

Last edited:
About "forgeting" philosophy, there are many cases in the real world are somehow the same.
  • In math, if you get used to calculator, you will find it very hard to understand Abacus. In order to learn Abacus, you need to "forget" how to learn to calculate maths so far.
  • In computer programming, as a developer who get used to C family programming language (C, C++, Java, C#), it is very hard for me to learn Ruby. In order to learn Ruby, I need to forget the concept of C family.
I don't say the later is more superior than the prior, but, sometimes, you need to forget what you've learnt in order to learn a new thing, or your mind would be bound in one place forever.

Dark art user got fked by Dark magic, again... No counterplay bruh. The first time I still had excuse that Dark wasn't familiar with magic of this world, but this...
It's the power borrowed from a Demon King, like the Holy power borrowed from a God, the MC can't counter it yet. The story hasn't even reached 1/4 progress yet. It would be long until the MC can really oppose the Demon Kings.

Users who are viewing this thread