MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 60

Fed-Kun's army
What with this amnesia bs? Now we must see him struggling again? Once fine but twice is too much.

Or maybe they are milking this series, but tbh it's getting repetitive and downhill.

And while at it, if Dark doesn't recover his memories, he probably will raised and live on as girl as his new identify smh.

I'm done...is what i say but im probably not....might jus skip thru chapters w/o reading anything until something good happens

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn
First half of this manga and the current state its in right now are literally two different series...

Once he regains his memories hes gonna feel so humiliated

Omg...he back up to become level 1 twice...now he can't even speak. Better he lost all memorist and grow up as a women 😰 this is confusing

It's like he forgot about being a human.. it make sense actually, since he was about to be a demon or something ! Interesting!!

Poor dark he have been reseted twice, first with his power and gender, and now with his memories hahahahaha

Yes indeed the male form.of the spirit is very beautiful!! I see this series because is very interesting and fun but also because of the piece of 🍰 💪

Dex-chan lover
Now drgons can understnd how humans feelwhen they get a pet and must train it from scratch

Oh fuck I hate amnesia as a plot element. Especially when it doesn't resemble actual amnesia at all. Unless your hippocampus was physically damaged, the chance of amnesia causing you to forget basic bodily functions is extremely low.

Reset Lady - a history about a mc that whenever he get stronger, he will be reseted to lvl 1 and humiliated more than last time...

Next time he will be able to use mage, and then will lose his soul and be left in a veggie state...

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be funny when he gets his memories back. We get embarrassed that he peed himself, be shocked that his chests are bigger, or what I hope happens fall fpr the dragon king
BTW why did they erased his memories?

Users who are viewing this thread