MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
first the place where the mana gather is very suspect especially for the girl
second when is the girl that dark looks like coming back? I want to see her and dark go at it

Dex-chan lover
@Willie29 God damn never I hope. The absolute worst type of personality plus being confused with Dark would just get her killed before she could walk from the convent.

Fed-Kun's army
@Willie29 Is it though?

Sometimes I think to myself, where do these myths, legends, ideas that have no scientific evidence come from?

Acupoint system, how'd they even come up with that? It's basically impossible to confirm. The dantian? Well the womb is the holder of new life, gathering point for all the energy in the human body. So it's not that far fetched considering the close approximation to it's location. I suppose cultivation plausibly exists it's just that something happened or perhaps it's the reality where the general public isn't allowed to know.

They simply desensitize you by releasing the truth while telling you it's fiction.

That was hilarious when everybody started ripping off their shirts. And then the girl did it. The look on that dude's face. lmao!

@BuffSoul In my opinion Qi is most easily understood experientially. As someone who remains a skeptic on a variety of subjects I still personally accept Qi likely exists. I've never felt my Dantian but I have felt some of the meridians in my arm to the degree it was painful so I can accept that the Dantian probably exists as well. Qi is the simplest explanation for me though some might argue a psychosomatic response or something similar.

Double-page supporter
@Delu It depends on the terrain. A 2 hour walk through paved flat city streets, no problem. A 10 mile / 15 kilometer hike through the woods and mountains? Probably not.
Also I wouldn't just say girls most 14 year old boys would also have trouble with walking that long straight without a rest/break.

Double-page supporter
This confirmed one thing, that the most exciting training was accompanied by a girl. Even more if that girl was your very own lord. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 Dark looks like an older version of her right now, I don't think anyone would get confused finding out who is who, at best they'll think that she is his little sister.

Dex-chan lover
@Willie29 That isn't much better, just kidnapped and used for blackmail instead of straight up murdered.

Users who are viewing this thread