MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 79

Not to be that guy, but everything goeth, or everything shall go. Pick one, you can't have both 😅

wow we went full lord of the rings with this one. was there a reason to commit genocide tho?

Fed-Kun's army
I hate religious fanatics the most. The kind that goes 'God made it so!' 'God is the reason why!' 'God wanted me to suffer... (Whatever bullshit you can think of) to better understand others suffering/because of my sins/so that I can be better prepared for further hardships/as a test of my faith BLAH BLAH BLAH!'

My mother is one of these people. You know how sometimes you talk to someone, and it turns into a debate on opposing issues about something. It's usually best to just bash your head in with tofu.

Apparently something costing more than the bare minimum is a scam and you shouldn't ever spend $$$ on a quality purchase that'll pay itself back long-term in the very short term.

I hate pigeons.

Dex-chan lover
From lord of the rings to star wars. If only those mechs were like 20x bigger, then we could say pacific rim too.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the world in this manhwa. It actually feels very vast and open. It always feels like whats happening in the world isnt only what is portrayed in the manhwa. The culture doesnt feel forced down your throat like most stories i read, and isnt some bullshit like spears literally coming out of your ass that i read the otherday.

Id say the world is the best one ive read that is in manhwa category.

Users who are viewing this thread