MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 91

Double-page supporter
im disappointed that they did not fight... dark didnt even at lest kick him...

Thanks for the chapters, the translation is indeed clunky, but those are fanmades, let's remember that.

The fight with the dragon was so useless, I dont' even... This could have been done in a few pages or less, but no, let's bore the readers with several chapters of badly drawn and confuse fighting scenes between new characters and an obvious jobber... At least the story is back on tracks now.

Thank you very much, ignore all the hateful comments about the translation

Hell yeah, hella chapters....man just annoyed Dark lmao and he just gave up....though gotta wait again for more, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I guess a lot of people are illiterate because I can read and understand this just fine

Thanks for the chapters.

The dragon fight was OK. I guess it was mostly to show off Dragon's Breath, Dragon Roar, Dragon Killer, a young (Green) Dragon's human form and transformation, ... plus some worldbuilding about mana that was kinda dull to read.

There's a few too many players in town now, it's hard to keep an overview of all the affiliations. And I get the feeling the payoff when big poppa Goldie arrives will be a letdown.

Also, the immediate aftermath of the dragon fight was a letdown. Those guys tried to sacrifice them and got off scot free. The dwarf was never going to die, but his scummy behavior had no consequences. Same with the new guy and his pissy attitude.

huh? so the dragon is actually dead? geez that was anti-climactic.. thanks for the upspree!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I just got cucked from a fight..

also am i the only one that actually like the dragon fight

Fed-Kun's army
Just some feedback.

I think dark should be refered as a She here instead of a He since the other characters dont know that Dark used to be a male and the ones that do already used to him being a female

And as a reader its kinda weird and sometimes confusing for Dark to be refered as a He knowing his condition right now. Please

Users who are viewing this thread