Moon Flower Country's Strange Doctor - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
If I can get free top notch medical care then I wouldn't mind signing away my body after death.

YO KOYOU IS JUST THERE FOR ABS AND HER MONEY. PRINCE GET IT RIGHTTTTT. I appreciate that it shows how rough life is in reality. There isn't such a thing as a free meal, and not everyone is kind enough or can afford to take care of everyone elses' problems.

Aggregator gang
I can offer her my body... alive...
Anyway prison... isn’t that.... full of “body” that ready to be disposed off....
She will make them sign those agreements one way or another if she given that position...

Dex-chan lover
There is nothing more threatening than someone saying "In my brain there is a lot of this knowledge"<

Dex-chan lover
Are there any particular burial-afterlife myths/customs that would make chopping up the body particularly horrific a concept? Like, pretty sure Ancient Egypt might object to such a thing, or maybe if there was an actual family to inter the remains in a family plot. Other than it sounding shady as fuck, which I guess is enough for a child on the street to be afraid.

Dex-chan lover
yea so the thief got away with it and was rewarded, woho....

@icarushector Judaism views the human body as sacred, which usually means that autopsies are prohibited. Islamic tradition says that a body must be buried within 24-48 hours so unless preformed immediately after death autopsy is generally frowned on. some strict Christian sects also prohibit autopsy because it is believed that the body cannot ascend to heaven "incomplete".

source: i dated a medical examiner for a while

Dex-chan lover
@dankdevice that's pretty neat. The Christian one surprised me since most doctrine I have encountered in Protestant denominations hold that the resurrection is in a new body, to the point that one preacher had it in his will that his ashes are going to be sprinkled by being packed into fireworks.

Fed-Kun's army
uh... no... wait koyou did nothing wrong??? what's with this treatment lmao??? anyway well i'm glad that little girl is okay

thank you for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread