Moral Sense

Hard to get past how creepy and pushy the ML was at the beginning with his insistence on making the FL participate in his fantasy when she hadn't consented to it. Also particularly weird that he (and his community) seem to view the D/s dynamic as a non-romantic arrangement when my understanding is that it is very common that folks in that kind of dynamic (particularly where it's a 24/7 monogamous kind of deal opposed to a casual scene) absolutely do consider themselves to be in a romantic relationship and are very much in love.

I cannot accept this dude's pursuit when he's not romantically interested in her - so, what? She takes time out of her day to indulge his fantasies just because he wants it and can't find anyone else? I mean, in this case, the FL likes him so she's willing to try (but even that is less than the enthusiastic consent you want to see in a scenario like this), but with the info he had to work with he was crossing some major boundaries and just straight up sexually harassing her.

No thanks.

@bloodedking right up to where she started to think "hey maybe I have a preference" and decided to give him a 3 month trial.

And, if you're going to suggest that further reading might surprise me and the dynamic winds up being a mutually enjoyable and beneficial thing to both of them, I'm very certain that it's headed that way. But a lovely relationship that starts with sexual harassment and boundary crossing is no bueno for me.

@Cobalt001 wow it’s been so long since I last read something you’ve uploaded. It almost brings a tear to my eye. Thanks for this, I hope you’re doing well.

Pace is perfect, development and growth of character is spot-on. They are consistant, and the whole cast is introduced naturally! This makes me so happy! It is so well-written! Please read it.

The ML is a complete moron, and has the common sense of a 5 year old.

Anyway, great manhua, thanks for scanlating

After reading everything in a day, I'd say this manhua is good, but the 40 or so chapters leading up to chap.74 felt like such a drag. After 74, it gets really good.

Users who are viewing this thread