Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
I don't really prefer polygamy yuri, but these 3 are just so cute together, so I don't want any of them to get left behind.

Dex-chan lover
Handholding above the water surface and handholding under the surface, hmmm, are you going to say that she will date both, with one of them in secret?!

P.S. @AlexEliot on page 34 “For the next 3 years... Sayo, Haruno-San” should be “Sayo, Fukatsu-San” the correct one? Haruno is her own name...

Very good and interesting start. The Sayo's arrow seems to be a friendship /love take care of. I don't thnik it'll become a polygamy stuff for the reason of the arrows have differents meaning actually and we don't know what they mean at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Arkosya it's intriguing but before we jump to conclusions we have to consider that the mc's parent have both the straight and the heart shaped arrow

@Serenata Oh yeah you're right! I just didn't think about that actually and i suppose (and i hope) they show us the parent's arrow for a real reason, because it's really intriguing. Wait & see.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload its greatly appreciated. For someone who doesn't want to be involved with love she sure has no problem pulling the chad move and getting a three-way in the tub on her first day of school.
This one will be fun to follow.

Aggregator gang
@Ateteenplus, thanks for working on this! This series already is off to a funny start. Haha

Contributor
She tried to escape her destiny, only to fail to realize that yuri never lets a victim go.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of "iris zero"but yuri veraion.Danng I smell yuri harem at the end of this story......and a civil war between team childhood friend vs team new girl meets mc.and I'm really hoping for a solo route.though I kinda having a second though if both of the girls showed nothing but their cute and adorable sidesTvT...now I wonder if there is a diferrent interpretation between love and arrow signals . I knew it will play a great role later in the series and I hope that's the twist of it.let's see where the story will go.*v*.

Thank you soooo much for the translations!❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
EVERYONE IS GAY

instant plot hole by not showing arrows in all direction from the cat
Also my guess is that the sharp red arrow is a crush and the pink hearts are real love
Makes sense with the 2 girls and it would explain why her friends got dumped cause the guys only had the sharp arrow but doesnt really fit cause her dad has a sharp arrow
I thought the sharp arrows were just always on dudes but rinna has one too
Maybe it depends on their personality type?

Users who are viewing this thread