Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the harem vibe that some are getting (the mc isn't an annoying moron, for starters...), nor do I think it's going the poly route either. I think this ending was either a bait (eg "please go out with me..." and then next chapter "...to the mall, cause I need to buy x and y and I don't have anyone to go with me" or something like that) or her confession is just gonna serve the purpose of giving more hints as to which arrow means what (so her arrow would be 'fleeting love' or 'casual love' or something like that). So this new girl might only be here for this reason.

It's kinda like what @Whimiscat said, but I don't see 'yandere' or anything that serious/negative in this extremely cute manga. I'd say Sayo's is 'friendship love/caring love' (not just 'good will' which doesn't get an arrow, as was mentioned in the chapter) and Fukatsu's, since it's very heavy, is actual 'romantic love'.

I mean, the fact Mei explicitly points out that there's different kinds of arrows all but confirms they must have different meanings.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the arrows themselves gives more nuance to the kind of love/affection/attraction that a particular person has for our protagonist.
As for the new girl, she simply said "please go out with me" (statement of action) and not "i love you" (statement of feeling) that is usually said during a confession.
Whether that nuance matters or not is something I want to know next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, not digging the harem route is seems to be taking. Let's hope it's just some misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
MC isn't dense or shameless enough to get a yuri harem πŸ€’

I hope this series doesn't waste the interesting potential the premise has on a bland noncommittal harem setup, that would be a shame. I want to see someone finally do something with a love triangle that I actually give a damn about and isn't just the usual foregone conclusion dragged out for a while.

@GoggledAnon
This chapter seems to be missing a page following page 10 (showing Mei deciding to try out various sports clubs). For reference, I'm looking at raws from https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg495801

Additionally, some translation issues I noticed with varying importance:
Page 8:
γ‚„γ‚ŠγŸγŒγ‚Š is formed from γ‚„γ‚ŠγŸ(い) + γŒγ‚Š(γ‚„).
γ‚„γ‚ŠγŸγ„: first person adjective expressing the state of wanting to do something
γŒγ‚Š(γ‚„): derived noun form of the verb suffix γŒγ‚‹, which modifies first person adjectives to describe an apparent state from a third person perspective (a.k.a somebody else seeming to be in a state).
γ‚„γ‚ŠγŸγŒγ‚‹ -> Seems like they want to do (something). γ‚„γ‚ŠγŸγŒγ‚Šγ‚„ -> Person who seems to want to do (things), a.k.a a proactive or motivated person.
Rather than "does what she feels like", a more accurate translation would be "wants to do many things". A negative way of putting this might be "pushy" or "aggressive", while a neutral one might be "forward" or "assertive".

Page 10:
ι›’γ‚ŒγŒγŸγ comes from ι›’γ‚Œι›£γ„ which means "hard to separate from". "Want to separate from" would be ι›’γ‚ŒγŸγ„, without the が.
Mei doesn't want to get away from Sayo; instead, she finds it (emotionally, psychologically) hard to do so.

Page 11 (12 in the raws):
The swim team line isn't about feeling better, Mei's just saying that swimming might be refreshing in general.

Page 12 (13 in the raws):
とうとう 門前払い か…
(At last) (rejected at the door) (huh...)
Mei isn't talking about being rejected by all the clubs ("total rejection"). She's saying that her fainting/collapsing antics got flashy/infamous enough that clubs started rejecting her at the door instead of even letting her try.

@GoggledAnon
Page 11 was missing as of the time I made my comment, not sure if some kind of mangadex issue. Checking around some aggregator scraper sites the page seems to be missing there as well so I'd wager I wasn't the only one who didn't see the page.

Dex-chan lover
Nice now we have confirmed different arrows comes with different meanings.and lol the new girl looks like she just want to flirt with our dear mc.
I want to see until when our mc will keep her principle of not falling in love mindset...and her possible actions on this lot of love towards her.*v*.

Looking forward for a solo end route *_*

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
Well you know what they say....everything starts in hs....she gonna build her own harem whether she likes it or not.

Dex-chan lover
I sense a yuri harem in the making.. but I ain't complaining 🀩

Users who are viewing this thread