Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara

Fed-Kun's army
I might need to wait until a lot more chapters are out, because right now this doesn't seem very good.

Dex-chan lover
iza a decent cliche with the lil'extra concept of seeing love arrows. MC is insecure like everyone else

Double-page supporter
@afazzdex Because they're usually not "the seemingly chosen one".
Usually, you can notice which one is the most likely to be chosen from the very start.

Also, "the seemingly chosen one" is usually the new girl appearing in the boy's life and taking most of his attention more than other girls might be one of her main features.
The childhood friend girl's feature is being childhood friend and knowing the boy better at best, though the other girl is likely to be narrated knowing boy's other sides better.

"The seemingly chosen one" can be old crush as well or anyone like a childhood friend too though.

welp here we go again thank you for ruining everything as always anon unless the group said they dropped it in which cause thx.

@Hikaruji1973 Sorry but it's not a snipe if it's just another version of a chapter already done, and the uploader themselves said didn't seem happy with the quality. If they'd done the next set of chapters rather than something that's already uploaded? Yea, sure that's a dick move.
With that being said, 12 days ago Alex Eilliot said:
"Damn, well. Removed the "proofread" from last page. All issues except font (should) have been fixed. I hope, if any good comes from these mistakes, it will motivate people with more than 1 week experience to pick this up. Sorry, again."
It feels a bit weird to get mad about it with that being less than 2 weeks ago is all I'm saying.

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Silvance Yes, ch. 1 was a mess, though, now I have a solid translator for the series, so it doesn't really apply anymore. But, it's rather the opposite, I am happy that they uploaded their version of ch. 1. We do this for the readers, of course I would want the readers to have the best quality we can deliver. When I cannot deliver, I am always happy if someone else does it better. One thing I do not appreciate, though, is dishonesty, but this is more of a personal grudge rather than anything. We will keep on uploading chapters, and so will the anon guys. So most likely you'll have two versions.

Group Leader
@AlexEliot Scanlators shouldn't expect a series to belong to them since it's piracy however you look at it. I can see you have potential at least in the editing side tho, so trying to join a proper scanlation will teach you quite a lot of things about scanlation and improve your own group.

Users who are viewing this thread