Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@RaidaLove woah there. Just how did you get the idea that I believed so? I have absolutely no problem with them uploading their translations. There can be a third or fourth group or however much there can be, if they want, since, as GoggledAnon said, multiple versions is a Mangadex feature after all. However, the result is nothing but confusion, misunderstandings and argument each time it happens. I was willing to cooperate (last page of ch. 1), in order to avoid confusion I could remove my version before they uploaded and even work together with their own, so that there can be a better quality upload in the end. But it looks like they wanted to do their thing, which as you can see made others believe we've dropped it, which we didn't. No series belongs to anyone in this site, but I believe we should watch over what we do to not cause confusions such as this, but no matter how many times it may happen, the lesson is never taught.

Group Leader
@AlexEliot It's obvious you have a problem with /u/ uploading their version, you dissed Flippy in the comments thread for their ch1, you talk about dishonesty (who was being dishonest? No pirate (aka scanlator) owes you a headsup), series get worked on by different groups all the time. You're obviously new to this scene. No one expects you to remove your version, and afaik scanlators do what they want anyway. Hell yeah we might profit by more communication, but it's extremely difficult to get all groups sit at the same table and like each other. I've seen Goggled working on this series around at the same time you did, his translation just lacked the edit. If readers are confused by this a short message would have been sufficient. Better quality is subjective in the end, it's up to the reader to decide which version they want to read. But two translators working together on a series, from personal experience that usually ends up badly. So please just accept that /u/ will just do whatever they want.

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Mai88 there's nothing to accept or refuse. I do not mind them uploading chapters. I talk about dishonesty for the reason of no communication. Also, I don't find how difficult it is to send a message before uploading it, it took them a little more than two weeks to complete the chapter, there should have been space to send a simple message; such is my point about dishonesty. I do not want to seem like I'm clinging to the little details which are irrelevant.

I also don't see how I dissed flippy when his message only contained "we". Obviously I was complaining that there should have been communication from them, which, let's not lie to ourselves, isn't hard at all, and nothing more.

Of course, they're not obliged to do it, and that's why it's dishonest not to. It won't hurt to try to cooperate, I had made my first move. I hold no personal grudges to anyone.

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
But, like, please don't get too worked up. Our issues have been resolved anyway, I've been in contact with the anon guys and it's over now. It doesn't have to continue.

Thank you for translating! Its super cute

But does anyone have an idea why this is classified as shounen?

@min_schlaf Doesn't this look like an intense, battle crazy fight for the underdog mc? She's gotta train and train to overcome the trials and tribulations that come with the overwhelming pressure of her highschool action-packed life!

HOLD UP JUST A MOMENT. So you're telling me, thag for the first time, the childhood friend might actually win!?

Men, Imma grab my seat and popcorn for this. I'm interested even more now. Ngl, I was rooting for the other girl, since she looked like she would be crowned as the "chosen girl", but this was an unexpected turn of events.

I felt like an idiot always checking the raw page for update. Now, I tried using translate it says it'll br updating around 8.28. I just love this manga.

i kinda understand those kind of arrows...this is just my opinion though...might be x..

Sayo arrows = looks like Mei's parents' arrows,with light colors and heart shape pointers,also in form of multiple count...means love... when she's jealous or selfish,it turns into diff shapes and color...

Rina arrows = straight with ordinary pointer...but then some of her thin small arrows keep on pointing to random people who compliment her..but gets intense when it is Mei.. means she's not yet inlove but have a strong attraction to Mei... her arrows simply says "excitement/like/attraction/crush"...but not love...

the student who confessed to Mei = looks like Rina's arrow but its thinner and the pointer's also thin..arrow easily broken after rejection..the color means intense excitement on asking someone (Mei) to go out but not extremely attracted to Mei..it simply says "a simple crush/attraction" i guess..

Dark Color = intense excitement
Light colored = average love/fondness..

😆well..thats how i look at it though

Users who are viewing this thread