Mote ne!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I want to know

First of all, thank you for translating this.
And what you did is understandable so don't worry and continue at your pace.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating this! imho this is pretty good though :eek:

Group Leader
@datcrazyazn

For a solo first effort, it was pretty good. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it and it will take less and less time after a while. When I first started cleaning and re-drawing Koi Inu, it typically took four hours per chapter but by the end of the run, almost 200 chapters later, I was pumping out chapters in about an hour.

Thank you for your hard work!

Contributor
May I suggest you a tool ?
It is not an automatic translation software but a vocabulary / grammar analysis tool.

It is called fieldworks and you can find it here : https://software.sil.org/fieldworks/

It will help you build a lexicon, and write grammar parsing rules to help you translate texts.
There are many videos explaining the different aspects of the software.

I hope it will help.

Regards,
M

Dex-chan lover
Here is my guess on what has happened:
From reading the first 4 chapters I guess it is some kind of forced engagement that the parents have decided upon and that she actually likes the male MC.
It is going to be interesting to see if my guess is right. What do the rest guess?

Group Leader
@datcrazyazn Don't be too hard on yourself. That was honestly not a bad attempt for just a machine translation. A little stilted, yes but if you parse the grammar like mlemaudit suggested, then that shall improve as well.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen attempts that were lots worse. It didn't feel like a bad job. Thank you for your hard work.

Thanks for your hardwork
I'm interested in how things will turn out
Can't wait for the next one

Users who are viewing this thread