Moteharune, Ashiya-kun - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
she has a lot of the annoying tropes going for her but somehow i find it endearing instead. in medaka kun mona was just straight up a bitch doing this is exact stuff in the beginning to that eunuch of an mc but here its fine

Dex-chan lover
she has a lot of the annoying tropes going for her but somehow i find it endearing instead. in medaka kun mona was just straight up a bitch doing this is exact stuff in the beginning to that eunuch of an mc but here its fine
If I had to guess, I'd assume it's because of Saki's attitude vs Mona's.

It's been ages since I read Medaka, but the way I remember it, Mona couldn't stand the blow to her pride of Medaka not being interested in her, so her whole plan was to get him to fall in love with her and then dump him just to boost her own ego.

Saki, on the other hand, also wants Ashiya to fall for her, because she's a succubus and is hardwired to want all male attention on her and revels in it, but she just wants him to be attracted to her, with no intentions of dumping him, so it comes across as more genuine than Mona.

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if in this world when a succubi likes someone the effect of attraction is nullified. Because she actually likes him her powers don't work on him, so she needs to do the normal way.

Supporter
Also there's the diff between instinct behaviour (due to being a succubus trying to lure men is like breathing air for her) while in Medake it's a female quirk/personality etc so something you choose to rather than need to

Dex-chan lover
Why would he bother pay attention to you in class when your teacher is wearing a sleeveless one piece dress that would show her armpits when she's writing on the blackboard :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread