Mother's Contract Marriage - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

This could have gone a much more complex and dark direction. Mother stole her kids money, again pursuing political ambitions. This could have been the story of a mother who returned with renewed love for her daughter but still making the similar mistakes and daughter trying to get her to the right path.
Like a villainess returnees are consumed with getting back at enemies and power climbing.

This could have gone a much more complex and dark direction. Mother stole her kids money, again pursuing political ambitions. This could have been the story of a mother who returned with renewed love for her daughter but still making the similar mistakes and daughter trying to get her to the right path.
Like a villainess returnees are consumed with getting back at enemies and power climbing.
spoiler mate
the problem is that the daughter in the previous life is loyal and loved her mother despite not being treated right that's why her mother said she's sorry because she only realized how much her daughter loved her in the end of her previous life

Dex-chan lover
I hate unnecessary comedy. But I think this one needs the comedy because of how dark it is without it. But it could have still gone without it too... hmm

Dex-chan lover
I hate unnecessary comedy. But I think this one needs the comedy because of how dark it is without it. But it could have still gone without it too... hmm
I think it's more of viewing the world from the protagonist's eyes, the eyes of a child. She had to go through traumatic experiences and had to grow up fast. It seems like she didn't have much of a childhood since she had to work all the time and her mother only drank alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread