Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
Even if Einrich did marry Rosemary, the king would have to be a complete moron to let him be king, just not gonna happen.
Rosemary herself is not important.

The plan is to use Violets’ money (nobody putting any expectation for their domestic political influence) to do many kind of manoeuvre and lobbying to grow their faction’s influence.
If they can achieve it, they might be able to put pressure over Evan’s faction. If their faction is strong enough, the King would be in situation where he can’t ignore them and is forced to choose the second son instead. Civil war because of succession dispute sucks.

Else, Evan will be next king by order of succession (unless he put himself in too big of a scandal, or dead, both unlikely.
It’s an uphill battle.

Dex-chan lover
Rosemary herself is not important.

The plan is to use Violets’ money (nobody putting any expectation for their domestic political influence) to do many kind of manoeuvre and lobbying to grow their faction’s influence.
If they can achieve it, they might be able to put pressure over Evan’s faction. If their faction is strong enough, the King would be in situation where he can’t ignore them and is forced to choose the second son instead. Civil war because of succession dispute sucks.

Else, Evan will be next king by order of succession (unless he put himself in too big of a scandal, or dead, both unlikely.
It’s an uphill battle.
I keep forgetting that while everyone in this manga is dumb as hell, there is realistic depictions of politics or whatever at times.

Contributor
Man. Is this the first time Amaryllis did something actually motherly for her daughter ever since she got scared that one time? See? It's not like Serena is incapable of learning what love is or is allegedly rejecting love like what others say. Not understanding =/= rejecting. If only her mother actually tried to be a mother for her from childhood.

I was afraid Einrich's mother would opportunistically propose Serena's engagement with her son considering it is exactly what he wants, but I was relieved to see her not get along with Serena (an understatement). Another L for Einrich now that his mother will never agree to his engagement with a daughter of the Violet ducal house.

Dex-chan lover
This was great. All I'll say is that Serena's boobs continue to be as lovely as ever.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread