Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 16.1

Dex-chan lover
I've got to say that past Serena was probably trying not to think about the blood and gore. She was just trying to survive, and being bothered by her work could have lead to her death. So she was just focusing on getting her job done, and getting paid, so she wouldn't be killed, nor starve.

Dex-chan lover
She chose the younger daughter because she could sense Serena had greater intuition than expected, so trying to threaten her and throwing bottom of the barrel assassins at her was stupid and a waste of money!

Dex-chan lover
Finally more of the assassin part of the title, now we wait to see 2nd son's mother go crazy after seeing her contracted assassins head on her porch (or better yet on her bed for le drama effect) :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Her agents were probably unable to contact the Proper Assassins for this commission... for some reason.
Yeah, all assassin guilds and dark guilds must have known her. Either they are newbies(don't know) or they know but still want the money and ask full price upfront(no refunds) and just send expendable peons.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some more bloody murder! It's been so long since we saw our girl in action. Been getting tired of this nobility politics shit for a while now so some gory action would be a nice change of pace once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
I wear this sexy assassin outfit so the last thing they see is my godly cleavage. I got that drip when they drip.

Contributor
Ah, she is a bit rusty after so much time without killing, is time to back in action. :sneaky:

Users who are viewing this thread