Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
Concubine:

-How a girl with that body sneak unnoticed in the palace?Nobody hear the jiggle sounds?

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Serena still doesn't understand she has a yandere. Her losing all her value would be like wrapping herself in gift wrap for him
No... not the heroine getting locked up by the yandere secret capture target ending!

Reactions: le3
Supporter
I hope that she means that she wont go after her life anymore but will try to end her life socially or economically or something else. Then again we might just seen why she was the concubine not the wife of the king.

Dex-chan lover
Now we're getting some good development here for Serena. Author-san is doing better job this time around. There's set up going on....although I don't look forward to the future thing that may happen soon.

Eventual Future Thing, maybe.
If the story's course hasn't changed from WN to LN to Manga, the inevitable romance plot point between Evan and Serena that happens after the stupid royal concubine's final attempt at trying to kill Serena and Evan. WN wise it was very whiplash sudden romance that didn't have any set up at all.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the assassins who I sent, to get rid of this girl who has no known bodyguards and just a single servant by her side, were all decapitated and their heads were successfully snuck into my bedroom, which is in the heavily guarded royal palace.
Clearly this girl hasn't won even though she carried out a near impossible feat without as much as a peep.

Also, is it just me, or are MC's boobs getting gradually bigger with every chapter?

If she were smart, she would stay the fuck away from Serena after this whole shenanigan.

Dex-chan lover
How did she get in the palace? Are you kidding, have you seen those knockers? Nary a door can withstand her. Her stack is nicknamed "Grond."

Serena: Send assassins after me? I'll make her an offer she can't refuse!

Last edited:

le3

Dex-chan lover
Hngh Tigur I try to sneak into this bitch castle but I'm too dummy thicc and the clap of my ass keep alerting the castle guard.

Dex-chan lover
E5B3vB8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread