Moto Azadarake no Kanojo ga Shinpai de - Ch. 7 - A conversation after dinner with my girlfriend, who used to be covered in bruises.

Aggregator gang
Maybe I'm just retarded and too conscious but these outdoor panels makes me anxious, especially at night. Can't help but think that there is something lurking out there

Thanks for the translation ❤️
Nah I agree, the vibes are ominous as hell and given the prequel I find it hard to believe this series will be entirely "feel good" fluff.

Supporter
no but seriously what's the point of her "repeating" what the mc's saying instead of just giving him his own text bubbles it's kinda annoying to read... still a 10/10 story tho don't get me wrong
I can see the original intent was so that any of his lines weren't just being said, but also coated with the venom that was in her every day life. I can agree that we're past that point now, so I just look at it as a charm point of the series.

Fed-Kun's army
no but seriously what's the point of her "repeating" what the mc's saying instead of just giving him his own text bubbles it's kinda annoying to read... still a 10/10 story tho don't get me wrong
It is in a "POV" format and it is always like that. Even in anime or hentai too.

Dex-chan lover
MC better be studing some MMA or Jiu-Jitsu in case the bitch mom ever tries to come back.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread