Moto Dorei Desu ga, Oni no Dorei wo Katte Mitara Seiryoku ga Tsuyosugiru node Sutetai... - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
wut?! is that dialogue.... "I guess you'll be stripped of our adventure license... and reduced to criminal slave" I expected a bit more argument and outrage, but the guy in charge says it so casually and she doesn't even respond in anger. I thought a tantrum or outburst would be a bit more realistic from skylar too.

Dex-chan lover
wut?! is that dialogue.... "I guess you'll be stripped of our adventure license... and reduced to criminal slave" I expected a bit more argument and outrage, but the guy in charge says it so casually and she doesn't even respond in anger. I thought a tantrum or outburst would be a bit more realistic from skylar too.
Hmm maybe she thought about it at first that she really almost killed a person and that if she were to fight back its only gonna get worse for her. IDK what the author was trying to do putting in that character

Fed-Kun's army
I expected a bit more argument and outrage, but the guy in charge says it so casually and she doesn't even respond in anger. I thought a tantrum or outburst would be a bit more realistic from skylar too.
Her conversation with Jake seems to be the moment she realizes she almost killed someone on a whim. She keeps quiet after that.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm I kind wish they just mentioned Skyler getting punished in passing like in the WN so we could have more pages dedicated to advancing the plot but oh well

Ty Pochs!

Dex-chan lover
So who would get the proceeds if she's sold as a criminal slave? Would Sora get them since she was the one almost murdered?

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, it's good that the leader wasn't panicked and was able to keep a cool head over the unexpected and terrible situation. And I don't think he knew the MC before this? The leader's reaction kinda make sense.
But, at the same time, it also feel very lacking.

Dex-chan lover
That was lame..
Also just waiting for FMC to finally stop with the "gotta run away" thing :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations!

Didn't expect her to receive such injuries with how lackluster the drawing of the attack was. But man, that was actually really close.

Dex-chan lover
Zd48oaV.png

Dex-chan lover
Hmm maybe she thought about it at first that she really almost killed a person and that if she were to fight back its only gonna get worse for her. IDK what the author was trying to do putting in that character
What about the leader that is telling skylar about the consequences though?

I thought the artist has portrayed facial expressions decently so far. This time though looks like he is talking to skylar with all the emotion of someone reading a dinner menu.

Fed-Kun's army
So why was Liam so worried about touching Sora?
Liam is a criminal slave so his soul was binded with magic to kill him if he ever disobeys Sora. I'm guessing "touching without consent while unconscious" could be considered going against your master.
But he's been carrying her limp body all around without issues. Perhaps because she allowed him to carry her before, but anything else would be risky? Not sure.

The slave mark he got when making the magic pact disappeared when Sora used a high level potion to heal him right after buying, so personally I'm guessing they'll go for a plot twist where they realize it was nullified back then and he's pretty much a free man, or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was interesting and dear god Lian's headband thing is so so bad make it stop

Dex-chan lover
Basic Bitch Bad Person Character
The slave mark he got when making the magic pact disappeared when Sora used a high level potion to heal him right after buying, so personally I'm guessing they'll go for a plot twist where they realize it was nullified back then and he's pretty much a free man, or something like that.
I guess not actually, based on the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread