Moto Dorei Desu ga, Oni no Dorei wo Katte Mitara Seiryoku ga Tsuyosugiru node Sutetai...

Double-page supporter
My suggestion for the title is:

"My Oni slave has hairy palms"

"Surviving as a herbalist in another world with a companion who faps all night"

Dex-chan lover
Isekai try not to have a disturbingly relaxed attitude towards slavery challenge

Dex-chan lover
@d318 That's interesting. The title shall be "I was an abolitionist during the American Civil War but I got transported to another world and now I fight for abolishing slavery," or in short, "Isekai Thaddeus Stevens."
Have you heard of the John Brown Isekai?

Dex-chan lover
I read the entire web novel and part of the manga, and the story is basically a slice of life, with VERY slow romance and some explicit sex scenes. The art is "ok" and all the characters are generics. The work is a JOSEI with somewhat fetishistic content, so if you feel uncomfortable with the "slavery" theme, i recommend not reading it!~
The author of the novel hired a voice actor to play Lian's monologue and you can hear what his voice would be like, here :meguusmug:

In one panel in the background, it looks like the dragon is eating Skyler after she pushed Sora away. If so, just desserts.

Also, super short chapter! I’m thankful that this continues to be translated though.

Supporter
I find it bizarre how low of a rating this story gets. I think it's really interesting, and I'm looking forward to more.

I read up to chapter 35 or so, and I realized that the drawings, to which I did not really pay attention, seem in fact of really of poor quality. Perspectives and proportions are somewhat lacking, bubbles are all over the place so it's sometimes unclear who's talking, and so on. Maybe it wasn't like that in the first chapters, but the last action scene (minor spoiler: it's an isekai, so some people fight with some monster) felt somehow difficult to follow because of the random placements of people and monsters, and lack of dynamism in the drawings. Somehow, it made me realize that we are blessed that most manga artists seen on this site are incredibly talented !

This is what happens when you force a Yaoi/Yuri illustrator & writer to make stuff up for straights.

I ain't reading allat from that title, what the actual hell is the whole ahh paragraph of a title.

Users who are viewing this thread