Moto Fuuzokujou ga Kanemochi Tsuma ni Narimashita - Vol. 9 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
This has the potential to be an interesting arc if done well.

The parallels between this lady entering into the sex industry in a state of despair and misery;

And Honoka's version of seeing the sex industry as a funny happy-go-lucky shounen tournament with rivals and rankings.

Power Uploader

The parallels between this lady entering into the sex industry in a state of despair and misery;

And Honoka's version of seeing the sex industry as a funny happy-go-lucky shounen tournament with rivals and rankings.
It's actually remarkable that Hinano is the number 2 at Phalaenopsis despite doing it just to buy champagne towers.

The story suggests that becoming the number 2 at Phalaenopsis is no small feat and an arduous grind.

Dex-chan lover

i mean tbf she has encountered the 'downsides' of her sex work job before

lol i'm surprised he'd risk holding her hand and more or less proposing in public (even if it was a dream, or just saying that he was doing off site work/being a rental bf lol) but i wonder how many do end up married to like sugar daddies/mommas as a business arrangement kinda job ,but depending on the situation i can imagine it being appealing where you just see someone once a week rather than going home to them lol

Power Uploader
i mean tbf she has encountered the 'downsides' of her sex work job before
The difference is also that Hinano was in need of a lot of money and Honoka would be doing this work even if it didn't pay a lot.

Honoka also encountered many issues and downsides but continues to enjoy it. It's actually kind of interesting how, for drama sake, the entirety of the business has been portrayed as nothing but drama and ill-managed stores but he continues to enjoy it all the same because the writer wanted a story about a prostitute who enjoys it.

Dex-chan lover
The difference is also that Hinano was in need of a lot of money and Honoka would be doing this work even if it didn't pay a lot.

Honoka also encountered many issues and downsides but continues to enjoy it. It's actually kind of interesting how, for drama sake, the entirety of the business has been portrayed as nothing but drama and ill-managed stores but he continues to enjoy it all the same because the writer wanted a story about a prostitute who enjoys it.
lol makes me wonder if there's some conspiracy/some companies working together in 'cahoots' like "one hour with a host is about the same rate you'd pay/sell as a sex worker" or even some owners/managers hiring some pretty boy host to comfort/seduce some of the call girls to 'motivate' them to stay working

Tho i wonder if the black haired host is gonna catch feelings for Honoka as a parallel to the friend who's living with the other one, tho would be a repetitive plot (tho it just seems like he might be more of a newcomer and struggling for one on one sales lol)

Dex-chan lover
also by 'form' i assume the girls mean their usual/number one host pick? i know it is about money in the end but feels like it'd be best to support the 'least' popular host if you rly want one on one time with them even if they don't stick around for long, if not someone with a 'unique' look instead of an ikemen who'd appeal to a niche crowd but seems more like something more ideal for a rental bf choice than a host

also you put 'between the sweets' and not sheets (tho i guess that'd be another fun metaphor lol)

Honestly just reading at this point for the Scanlation commentary at the end.

The Flat-screen market has untapped potential

Power Uploader
This is me but starting at about chapter 3. Let’s be honest, this manga is dogshit. But the TL absolutely makes it fun and campy.
Cheers to you, translator! :bocchiwave:
It's a weird thing to me in that I know the plot is full of holes but somehow it's very entertaining.
Which is good, as that means there's a lot to mock about the plot in the after pages. NameToki was the absolute king of a nonsensical plot I couldn't stop reading and there was always something to make fun of every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread