Moto Fuuzokujou ga Kanemochi Tsuma ni Narimashita - Vol. 9 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
I hope she survives. She really did go to extreme lengths for him. Last chapter of the volume is coming up and i am worried.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She was taking them last chapter as well, but what exactly were the pills that she downed just then?
I think they're sleeping pills?

Doing a google lens search for the charas written gave me this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etizolam

i imagine he hooked up with the 'tv personality' for clout or so considering she didn't 'spend money' on him or so to boost his views or so but idk

Dex-chan lover
RIP Hinano... why did she live, why did she die? No reason...
vKV1c.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
looked it up outta curiosity, real brand, at this point i feel like it's either something to flex on as a millionaire or some money laundering scheme , otherwise at that price it better make you instantly orgasm from one shot lol (sucky if you hate the taste/dislike alcohol but i doubt any of the hosts/buyers are actual connoisseurs [tho i wonder how many bars actually keeps it or doesn't even order it til a customer commits to it lol])

Or maybe the bottle itself is made from like glass from a historical point or something

(and oof you'd think an SM club would have limits/idk how many actual bdsm enthusiasts that don't pay would ever actually break a finger versus the masochist wanting it, for safety reasons i'd think most working girls would prefer to go to places where they'd be the dominant one lol)

Dex-chan lover
I hope she survives. She really did go to extreme lengths for him. Last chapter of the volume is coming up and i am worried.
Thanks for the chapter.
Well, the credits at the end mention this was the last chap of the volume, short volume for whatever reason. So I assume we'll have to wait a while to see what happened to her.

Power Uploader
Well, the credits at the end mention this was the last chap of the volume, short volume for whatever reason. So I assume we'll have to wait a while to see what happened to her.
There were a lot of instances this volume of it not appearing on Manga Box due to “issues” but I assume they felt they needed to push out a volume regardless of that every 8 months.

It cost the same as the other ones too despite being 120 pages rather than the usual 170.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh sure she is host andy IQ but could've waited till he came back, then sudoku and pin shit on him and media blame him. Or bash his face in with a hammer as he slept rofl. Fucking ICANT

Dex-chan lover
I swear the characters from this series are the most harebrained, idiotic dimwits in the history of manga :kek: :kek: :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feels like these brothels should keep a therapist on retainer and mandate sessions for their employees.
therapists and couples counselors must be making bank if they're visited lol

or some kinda life insurance thing. if not brothels having predatory contracts like "it's not our fault if you get pregnant since we use condoms here/we are not responsible to cover your health bill if you get an std" lol

Power Uploader
looked it up outta curiosity, real brand, at this point i feel like it's either something to flex on as a millionaire or some money laundering scheme , otherwise at that price it better make you instantly orgasm from one shot lol (sucky if you hate the taste/dislike alcohol but i doubt any of the hosts/buyers are actual connoisseurs [tho i wonder how many bars actually keeps it or doesn't even order it til a customer commits to it lol])

Or maybe the bottle itself is made from like glass from a historical point or something
Quite. A surprising number of products are bought purely to show how much money one no longer has.

It amuses me how this is how the entire mechanical watch industry is kept alive. By every technical standard they're worse than a cheap 5 euro quartz watch but people mostly wear them to show others how much money they no longer have.

It's most amusing how the cheapest quartz watch imaginable is still two orders of magnitude more accurate than the most expensive, well made mechanical watch there is. Moving parts are quite the outdated technology.

(and oof you'd think an SM club would have limits/idk how many actual bdsm enthusiasts that don't pay would ever actually break a finger versus the masochist wanting it, for safety reasons i'd think most working girls would prefer to go to places where they'd be the dominant one lol)

Well, that and profitability issues. Looking up, there are't many “professional subs” compared to “professional doms” and the market is low.

I would also say that it probably does not require a lot of skill and skill is what commands pay of course; it's a fairly passive role.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having your fingers crushed by thwacks from a hammer for a champagne tower that'll be appreciated by spectators for all of two minutes and not at all by the person you're simping for as a paypiggy.

:huh:

Power Uploader
Imagine having your fingers crushed by thwacks from a hammer for a champagne tower that'll be appreciated by spectators for all of two minutes and not at all by the person you're simping for as a paypiggy.

:huh:
Which is the issue with this arc. It simply doesn't feel believable.
It'd make more sense if Hinano actually were deluded, like that one client of Honoka. That person taking up all sorts of debts to continue to see Honoka felt believable but it doesn't with Hinano who also doesn't feel uncontrollably in love and lonely.

The other one was also a lonely loser who wasn't appreciated at work and had no friends. Hinano was the second in the entire Phalaenopsis group behind only Maria. It feels like at that point one has enough status, not to mention mastery of the forbidden art of love making that one can get almost anyone. Hinata was the top host largely due to one ace who outspent all the others. Hinano was far more accomplished than that.

It's well known that some people get into prostitution to fund their host club addiction but I would assume that's closer to the first establishment Honoka worked at. Phalaenopsis has been well established to be the absolute crème de la crème. Why would anyone working there even settle for a mere host. These people can employ private hosts with the amount of money they can apparently burn on champagne.

Dex-chan lover
Which is the issue with this arc. It simply doesn't feel believable.
It'd make more sense if Hinano actually were deluded, like that one client of Honoka. That person taking up all sorts of debts to continue to see Honoka felt believable but it doesn't with Hinano who also doesn't feel uncontrollably in love and lonely.

The other one was also a lonely loser who wasn't appreciated at work and had no friends. Hinano was the second in the entire Phalaenopsis group behind only Maria. It feels like at that point one has enough status, not to mention mastery of the forbidden art of love making that one can get almost anyone. Hinata was the top host largely due to one ace who outspent all the others. Hinano was far more accomplished than that.

It's well known that some people get into prostitution to fund their host club addiction but I would assume that's closer to the first establishment Honoka worked at. Phalaenopsis has been well established to be the absolute crème de la crème. Why would anyone working there even settle for a mere host. These people can employ private hosts with the amount of money they can apparently burn on champagne.
I’m sorry to say it’s actually very believable if you keep up with Japanese media. There is a story similar to this but ended well lead up to a horrible out come. It’s the same thing she went though being an ace to one of her favorite men only thing differently is she almost killed him (stabbed multiple times) and was going to kill herself after.
She was named the yandere girl after this incident

Users who are viewing this thread