Moto Fuuzokujou ga Kanemochi Tsuma ni Narimashita - Vol. 9 Ch. 67

Power Uploader
I’m sorry to say it’s actually very believable if you keep up with Japanese media. There is a story similar to this but ended well lead up to a horrible out come. It’s the same thing she went though being an ace to one of her favorite men only thing differently is she almost killed him (stabbed multiple times) and was going to kill herself after.
She was named the yandere girl after this incident
This person wasn't at the absolute top of the prostitution world though.
The story suggests that Hinano is essentially the second best prostitute in Japan and is earning substantially.

The story also doesn't really touch upon it much but Honoka must be very wealthy at this point

Dex-chan lover
Quite. A surprising number of products are bought purely to show how much money one no longer has.

It amuses me how this is how the entire mechanical watch industry is kept alive. By every technical standard they're worse than a cheap 5 euro quartz watch but people mostly wear them to show others how much money they no longer have.

It's most amusing how the cheapest quartz watch imaginable is still two orders of magnitude more accurate than the most expensive, well made mechanical watch there is. Moving parts are quite the outdated technology.

Well, that and profitability issues. Looking up, there are't many “professional subs” compared to “professional doms” and the market is low.

I would also say that it probably does not require a lot of skill and skill is what commands pay of course; it's a fairly passive role.
I did vaguely hear a ...conspiracy theory? about some paintings being valued at X (ridiculous amount) of money b/c of some tax reason or maybe more money laundering and all that, but i guess if you're so insanely rich and have money to burn (maybe literally) might as well buy super expensive things for the status/display than like, a million bottles of your fave drink/life time supply (although i suppose if it's not privately owned might as well buy the actual brand/some bottling factories to always have a source lol [i mean i guess i'd be greedy but i'd still try to be generous , not to the point of having sugar babies but it'd be nice to just drop a 50 in a tip jar without worrying about it lol])

Dex-chan lover
The story suggests that Hinano is essentially the second best prostitute in Japan and is earning substantially.

The story also doesn't really touch upon it much but Honoka must be very wealthy at this point
let's hope honoka has proper savings and like, not screwed over by some tax law/whatever the JP equivalent to the IRS is lol

i wonder if we'll actually see the 'rich wife' side for at least a chapter/epilogue or it just circles back to chapter one and 'ends' right at the wedding (be interesting if kakeru somehow ended up poor/struggling and she still loved him enough to provide for him [or if the author just wants to troll us and time skips to her divorcing and marrying someone else lol])

Fed-Kun's army
Pouhahahaha
Are we even supposed to feel empathy reading that cringe and obvious conclusion, for a retard delusional woman that played and manipulated so many men to get their money.
Anyway that was funny. If it's a real thing, by how Hella stupid it is, you cannot even feel sad for those women. They are doing the same to men, and no one says a thing. Worse if something happens, it is the client, the man's fault

Dex-chan lover
Pouhahahaha
Are we even supposed to feel empathy reading that cringe and obvious conclusion, for a retard delusional woman that played and manipulated so many men to get their money.
Anyway that was funny. If it's a real thing, by how Hella stupid it is, you cannot even feel sad for those women. They are doing the same to men, and no one says a thing. Worse if something happens, it is the client, the man's fault
Makes me think of that one meme like “my dick has lead my places I wouldn’t go to with a GUN”

Tho I half expect it to either have him have a chance of heart at the hospital assuming he comes or for Honoka to have a “moment” to go back to the club, confront him/slap them and never associate with hosts again (tho I imagine if she doesn’t help get revenge by exposing that he was living with the other girl and she overdosed bc of him his career might be ruined anyways bc of the other scandal if the lady doesn’t have some good excuse like it was a PR stunt or so)

Dex-chan lover

Yes but she was a person that worked as a prostitue, and even more she owned a hostess bar. She also knows the relationship between customers and the hostess. She made a good amount of money just like hinano to be able to buy an apartment and be the person ace. Made up in her mind that they were an item. That’s why I can’t say this arc is unrealistic, it’s way to similar to stories and news articles posted

Fed-Kun's army
Makes me think of that one meme like “my dick has lead my places I wouldn’t go to with a GUN”

Tho I half expect it to either have him have a chance of heart at the hospital assuming he comes or for Honoka to have a “moment” to go back to the club, confront him/slap them and never associate with hosts again (tho I imagine if she doesn’t help get revenge by exposing that he was living with the other girl and she overdosed bc of him his career might be ruined anyways bc of the other scandal if the lady doesn’t have some good excuse like it was a PR stunt or so)
Yeah it will probably go this way. Boring lol.
The worst is that this arc is actually realistic...

Users who are viewing this thread