Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Okay wow, thank you MWM translations!!!!! I’m in love with your work, I can’t wait to read more now!!!😁😄😁

FINALLY MAMA SHIRLEY IN MANGA...
THANK YOU MWM TRANSLATION TEAM...
I also read this novel in mwmtranslation too haha...
Please mwm...
Please finish phantom thief arc....

I agree, the adventure parents trend is not that bad and i would gladly welcome it

Double-page supporter
Wholesome adventurer parents is the force that will topple the isekai fad once and for all.

Supporter
Her daughters and the innkeeper must also be strong if they can withstand her Haoshoku Haki.

Dex-chan lover
@daime17 We'll get to know who their father is later.
She really glossed over it in this chapter, but her backstory before ending up in this town is pretty dark.

Dex-chan lover
B-Rank Adventurer? With that amount of bloodlust released and the daughters no affected by it? What monsters with adorable faces.

Sharpen those blades, women. Competition's here.

Group Leader
@jimmyclear Her limited rank is by choice due to the unwanted obligations that higher ranks entail. Her effective rank is far higher.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be really disappointed in this "heavenly mother figure", if she's not going to teach her kids any of her overwhelming skills.
It's a cliche for a parent to "want better" for their kids. But that cliche is so beaten down and boring, that I don't want to see it anymore. It always ends up with either the kids being hopeless parasites for being taught nothing at home, or having later on major conflicts with the family, for the obvious neglect ("making breakfast" is enough for a kid, but not enough for a teenager).

The only "saving grace" of this cliche, of "don't be like me kids", is that it's genetic; and the kids are going to manifest the right set of skills and mindset anyway. Which I guess is what's gonna happen, given the mood of the story. I can see those little girls kicking ass.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear

The only reason she stays B-rank is because A-ranks can be forced to complete designated tasks by the Guild.

Dex-chan lover
Why such a bad name for an inn...
I could understand if they had named it Profit House Inn... orz

Dex-chan lover
Please, please don't go down this route:
https://mangadex.org/title/37253/mom-please-don-t-come-adventuring-with-me-the-boy-who-was-raised-by-the-ultimate-overprotective-dragon-becomes-an-adventurer-with-his-mother

Users who are viewing this thread