Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah, i was enjoying this but after looking at the comments I'm dispirited... thanks for the translation though!!!

honestly like where tf did this guy come from IDC ABOUT HIM I JUST WANTED A MAMA & HER DAUGHTERS BEING CUTE!!!

Aggregator gang
i've read the wn back then and what i remember is that she's a plaything to the prince that should be her fiance, and she's tortured in dungeon (and become a plaything for the warden?) while having his children in her womb. and somehow i forget how she's escape the dungeon/prison. and live in the lumber house until she gave birth to the twins herself. while she wants to kill both of the daughter, she's kind of have a doubt because touching their tiny palms or so. and after that she's struggling in the village after registering for adventurer, and the couple helps her right?
correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this series wn are the one that i read

don't open it if u r not fan of big spoiler

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata sigh....
a fcking self-insert character... does author go even worse and make that rookie a romance character as well? cause fck that :/

author has sold his manga on it being a fluff story bout the mom and her daughters, we don't need a self-insert -_-

Group Leader
I'm not going to spoil the series, but it seems like the people giving 'spoilers' here haven't read past the first volume of the novel

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez yeah I might be responsible for that
but due to those developments, you can't blame me for giving up given that the author seemed to deviate from the original premise, if the guy and his party go somewhere else in the second vol then that's great!! but if that's not the case it would be like watching overlord for Ainz but then the story focus on Climb's pov instead... I don't need a character who is there just to witness whatever crazy thing or fanservice the mom does is what I mean because I'm already doing that as a reader.

The site where I was reading it, people seemed very upset with this too even the guy translating... So yeah I really really want to be wrong

Group Leader
@Serenata
I am that guy who was translating, lol. Anyways, Kyle is really only an important character for the first volume, and even then just for the first half really. He's only there to help introduce the Adventuring Guild system, give a frame of reference for how ridiculous Shirley is and be part of the reason she starts opening up to other people again. The story absolutely focuses on Shirley (and increasingly her daughters).

Also, whilst he obviously does have a thing for her, romance with him is the furthest possible thing from Shirley's mind and it's a running joke just how absolutely hopeless his puppy love is.

People crying because the boy need to stop being so dramatic.

He has no relevancy whosoever unless you want him to be relevant.

Dex-chan lover
People are just understandably annoyed by a bland side character wasting pages when they're only here for the MC and her daughters.

Dex-chan lover
I was curious enough to look at the spoilers just to ascertain what the new guy's role in the story will be... and I honestly feel vindicated in having my personal prediction of the general idea of what he'll be doing in the story proven correct. Even if not, I wouldn't actually mind him sharing the limelight; if undercurses's spoiler is accurate, then I would really hope that she eventually meets someone that would prove to be a good romantic partner to her and a father figure to her two daughters.

Emphasis on "someone"; it doesn't have to be Kyle or even a man. A "manly" lesbian (to contrast with Shirley's ladylike grace) would do just as well.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one concerned about the mysteriously open window in the daughters' bedroom?😕

Double-page supporter
classic rookie quest they said
tenor.gif

whie adventures can't resist her bloodlust but inn lady and her husband seem to have no problem(maybe used to)
inn lady > adventures

Fed-Kun's army
Ok this is cute but it makes me want to read the same thing except with a rough looking dad taking care of his daughters. 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread