Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Banned
@darknesspker Yep, we have one arc before we get to that point in the story.

@Nep I know :( I forget why the person translating it decided to stop, something about the story not being what they wanted or something later? I dunno.

@flannan well, there are a lot of dragons, but there are many types of dragons iirc. Doesn't mean even the "weaker" ones are super common, but they aren't as rare as the dragons you're prolly thinking of (the super OP/big ones :p)

Fed-Kun's army
Really hope this doesnt go the route were the weak generic dude becomes revelevant or something

Banned
@Kuroageha oh it's in the novel updates stuff if you wanna check there, It should be more novel 2 iirc where the stuff about the succession comes about.

then go iand kill the dragon without telling the guild.
You can´t? then don´t kill the dragon, just take the horns and leave it alive. =p

damnit corona chan back at it again...

ER MA GUrrDd I LOSTTTTTTTT THe last page with nekomimi version of the motherr Ughhhhhh 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
She can kill the dragon herself and take the horn.... who is going to stop her?

Dex-chan lover
The term "Flamberge" usually describes a type of blade...
The sword she just bought is a Zweihander or Greatsword. The Great swords' blade is usually straight but the flamberge blade type became a trend in the 16th century among the German swordsmen.
=> There were also cases of long swords and rapiers sporting such a design since it gave them quite the "edge" when it came to parrying the opponents's swords.

Users who are viewing this thread