Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Ok, Silvia has won me over with this chapter. She's just so much cuter now than she was before when she had a stick up her ass!

Also, this guy's laughter is hilarious. XD

Double-page supporter
MC truly man of culture ~

If there's big boobs, then the hopes and dreams is big too ~

Super Seducer 2.0,

Aka YES!!!!!!!

Douche bag: Silvia, I want to seduce that Archer. Go and Seduce him.
Silvia: Yes
------
4 Hours later . . . . . .

Archer: Stop seducing me. SUPER SEDUCER!!
Archer: BTW, let me seduce you with a good business offer
Archer: You like saying yes don't you.
--------
THE END!

It's weird that the knight guy obviously wants to spy on him, and outright says he's putting someone there just to watch him, and he's okay with it. Seems like the normal response would be 'fuck off'.

Power Uploader
Am I the only one curious as to where the indoor plumbing and running water came from??

@silverlightning It suits his purpose since he needed a meat-shield to acquire better skills. Besides, with his level of strength and wealth of experience as former number 1 player, he probably has a lot he can pull out his ass.

Dex-chan lover
First waifu obtained... Now we need the essential elf and beast waifu.

Fed-Kun's army
He's a clever and cunning but he's not a dick, and he sticks to his ultimate objective. He doesn't chase the romancebut romance chases him. a truly likeable MC. I hope it gets updated more frequently.

She wanted to looked like a gallant knight, eh? Just tell her to use rapier or spear if she's turn out to be a dex type character
@Vasqueztion
we're on mangaDEX, dex build should not be shamed 😂

Group Leader
This is supprisingly good.
I mean, his objectives are crazy stupid ("I'm OP, I want to become the OPest ever!")
But for once, it's actually useful for him to be an Isekai MC. He doesn't use his "Japan is the best" knowledge, but his nerdy geeky no-life knowledge accumulated by playing way too much in that world.
This is actually an Isekai, not a rebirth or reincarnation story.

This could actually become my favorite Isekai story.

I like how this manga shows that their first impression of him is that 'he's cool' or 'he's good looking' but later on be like 'he's just crazy'.

Aggregator gang
I like the parts where FMC describes how she felt. It was just so detailed, and it's also interesting to see other characters' POV and feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread