Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
The “deception scene” with Sylvia’s father was kinda weird. He seems a bit too naive.

Dex-chan lover
Would be nice to have an MC who doesn't swing that way but is cool with a gay character that isn't built like the hulk with a mustache. Just sayin'.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! Omg. That guy just straight up asked if he was gay. He's got a -10 in social skills.

Thanks for translating! :)

Group Leader
A hundred and a few dozen... please don't bring up my mmorpg trauma here...

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall
a cat is fine too. 🧐

In all seriousness though, yeah it seems like she could be a new party member from how she was introduced. 😘
But considering they are at the mage academy she is more likely to be a sorcerer than a priest.😉
also i mean im all for extra catgirls in most mangas and its totally possible that its my mind going way to deep into conspiratory theory mode... 👽
but i think it would be hard to miss a pile of books walking around, let alone someone small carrying a pile bigger then themselfs.....😅
so is it possible that the catgirl is useing some kind of illusion to make herself to look like a small catgirl when she is infact something bigger just to not stick out ?👺
this could explain why he was so confused about bumping into something.... honestly i'm sure he is just being a derp and totally missed her is more plausible, but its alot less fun of a theory.😄

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal
I dunno how you can put emojies at the end of every sentence. 😲
But I really think you're going way too deep into conspiracy theory mode.... 😰

Aggregator gang
Next chapter or two you will see how badass the mc is unless tgey cut that part out in the LNs

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, MC's CHR and LUK stats must be pretty high to be able to pull off deception after deception like that.
And he's also a riajuu.
Go explode.

Aggregator gang
His looks made the prince gay 😅
but since the prince said he is straight I kinda think the prince is a princess in disguise as a man now

Was there more in the light novel when they deceived Silvia's father? There is no way he'd straight up believe them from appearance alone.

Contributor
...Hm the time skipping is really troublesome... but the reactions to his looks are still pretty amusing~

Users who are viewing this thread