Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Considering that these releases are monthly 17 pages just feels way to short. Anyways thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Next one is
a slave elf (don't remember her class though, need to read again)!

Eco is really fun!
she got attached to second, like a puppy

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, Eko. You may just be too good for this Novel / Manga. This one stays consistently okay, though. Unlike a lot of these kinds of stories--wherein they taper off and just kinda turn into shitty generic mush. Well, I say that though I don't really like the last couple of novel chapters. . . but that's just because its about side characters I don't care about.

Anyway. Eko is cute. Too cute. Incredibly cute.

Up next should be, training Eko a bit, getting her a nice rare boss drop shield, and then getting a Blacksmith party member. Which, is going to be a Dark Elf slave girl, who'll be named Yukari. You're probably going to hate her at first, and well, if you're like me you'll probably not like her much even after she opens up to the MC, But she isn't totally bitchy, so give her arc some time. It might eat up 4 or 5 chapters, though. . . . Gonna be rough on ya'll manga only readers!

Fed-Kun's army
I always find it funny to see him saying "I'm the World's number 1." while he is named Second xD

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to stories like this one, the MC's promises of prominence and glory actually sound completely legit.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this chapter reminds me how I have absolutely abused my Elin lancer back in TERA Online. She was so small and cute, and still held on to her oversized shield despite being beaten up.

Users who are viewing this thread