Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan OH SHIT, ELIN LANCERS RISE UPPPPPPP, I fucking loved that class/race combo especially since I wore the rubber ducky swimsuit on her, something about a small fox loli in a skimpy swimsuit with a rubber ducky tanking a giant fucking abomination just looked amazing to me

This chapter remembered me a bit about Cale Henituse from "Trash of the Count’s Family". Maybe because I'm binge reading it

Fed-Kun's army
I guess she will be frontline like a paladin?

Second is a jack of all trades majoring in magic, Silvia is the DPS, and Eco will be a heal tank of some sort?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing a like ~4 foot skinny, small cat girl basically break down a huge wooden door with her monster strength is both horrifying and adorable.
Now I'm getting the mental image of her in full plate armor with a fuckoff huge kite shield bashing to death a 10 foot tall ogre and someone wondering, "Oh my! Is that some dwarven hero?!" only to see a cute genki cat girl with her ears pop out as she removes her helmet and trying to get headpats.

...Some weeb needs to get their shit together and get into particle physics and learn how to open rifts into alternate dimensions. Or become a geneticist and work in some ethically dubious nation producing biological supersoldiers that definitely need to be cat eared girls because reasons.

Very wholesome. I'm glad to see Second is having good character development and not being a stagnant asshole. I just hope it keeps along this path

@definitionofinsanity

Hyper-strong loli is already an old trope, but a good one. Rokudo something something has one. DBZ has several. Sekai Seifuku has Kate, GATE has Rori, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, Outbreak Company has Romilda, Dungeon Nursery has the Dwarf Daughter Idol, Goblin is Very Strong.

I'm sure there's more, feel free to tell me.

As for real life . . . . .

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Dex-chan lover
sigh, I read this all in one sitting. It was good, too bad its over. Oh wait, the novel has 60 chapters, updating somewhat regularly. To the novel!!!

Dex-chan lover
aight gonna read the LN now, anyone know where this chapter corresponds to which chap of the novel?

Users who are viewing this thread