Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

I wanna see Second one shot that npc now

Im really glad this one not come to be absurd godly items.
upgrade item from 10% to 25% seems normal to me... like ragnarok where 10%-20% chance is really good if u have good aspd. or depend on how the effect active.

Dex-chan lover
oh man that must've hurt so dam much, getting hit by a tank like eco in the face must be dam painful, its even funnier since she didn't realize what she did

Dex-chan lover
@NP-3228

I wanna see more echo. I demand echo in every panel as a start.

I wanna see more echo. I demand echo in every panel as a start.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help thinking that Eco was nibbling on the same piece of bread throughout that meal scene.

Double-page supporter
Such a bad way to describe an item as seeminly bad, but actually having a "mysterious" hidden power upgrade... Everyone who can do math, can calcualate the DPS increase. Even at non upgrade level its super good, unless other items usually give 26% DPS increase or more, then its another story, but besides weapons I dontknow of any game, who does this. At least it could have a been a hidden "yet to know" effect like the legendary cloak from WoW Pandaria, that only Mr Second knows about, because he already played all the Addons.

But in this case its just obvious, that the ring is good... Must be because math and reasons. -.- Because we all know you have to study in university to know about simple statistics. ^^

Double-page supporter
I named my cat Eco because of Eco's adorableness. She's so cute in every chapter. But now my cat died yesterday, I can't help that I'm missing my cat every time Eco shows up. I now can't enjoy reading this like before.

Users who are viewing this thread