Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Eko is the damn cutest thing. Loved her back when I was reading the novel too.

Next character is going to be annoying at first, and with the pace of the manga it will likely be. . . 3-5 chapters of heavy annoyance? She's alright later on, maybe annoying, but not bad.

Dex-chan lover
loli no longer needs protecting now she's the one protecting

Well if you mention Gold General Shield art, you're gonna make me wonder about the effects of Silver General Shield art, as well as the reason you didn't bother getting her to require it.

Author, I'm not sure how I feel about your decision making in this case. What happened to the Silver General?

And thank you for the chapter, translator.

Dex-chan lover
@xoxa this is around chapter 23-24.

Anyway eko needs new shoes. I hope they custom ordered some since she needs some grip.

Ponders, why not partake in learning a bit of recovery skills himself if possible.
The next best gears for Eco cost even more than his own gear..

Contributor
I love every chapter involving skill acquisition, they're the thing I'd put in every RPG I'd ever make.

Aggregator gang
She's wearing sandals??? Get that poor girl some proper boots!

Double-page supporter
oh... a tanker with a skirt and no armor on the legs?
Why didn't he just pick bikini armor instead if were going for game mechanics armor

Fed-Kun's army
I found that image of Eco popping out from her huge shield on the last page to be ridiculously adorable for some reason...😅

Dex-chan lover
It seems some people didn't read the chapter properly...
The reason she using sandals and skirt is not because 'fanservice', but there's no proper armors of her size...

Users who are viewing this thread