Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn

Repeating what is common might get a 'Oh, this again?'
Having them be treated like actual female slaves?
Social Justice Warriors will thrash his novels, spread infamy about him, harass him etc.

Dex-chan lover
Heck of a lot of weasel text for "slave must come with vagina"

Dex-chan lover
"I wanna see all your blacksmiths"
"Here they are. They all have years of experience and..."
"NO! they're not what I'm looking for! At all! They all lack that special something..."
"a vagina?"
"....yes"

🤡💩

I had my hopes up when I saw the middle aged men.
"Maybe for once we'd break out of the trope?"

Nope.

Fed-Kun's army
Thought harem trope would get broken today with a macho man.... SIKE delicious dark elf get! 😉

Dex-chan lover
@natchu96 makes more sense to buy a talented kid then as they still have their younger years where you can drill the most critical things in. She seems just as limited as the middle aged black smiths since she too is old.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's mostly people complaining that come to write stuff. I'm very happy with the new girl.

Fed-Kun's army
WOAH, new girl really look like Flare from Hololive. Why dark elf is not a real thing in this world. XD

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a stern beauty of a dark erofu, I hope the author doesn't moeify her too quickly though, and hot damn a decent excuse for the slavery seal to exist, usually it's all handwave BS.

I lold hard at "I do not have one"...
Damn i havent even married yet but i've become a dad now, eh?

But.... he says that he had high hopes when he heard "slave" and the first thought when he sees the blacksmith was: "is not a yong man"?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Its kinda gay for me......🤐🤐🤐😱😱😱

Double-page supporter
Stereotypes are not bad and can be really good when well executed. But they really teased me with the chance on a not stereotypical male slave.

Its so slow, its less then 16% of actual story now compared to ln, they need to increase length of each chapter, or it will take another year to get to 40-50% as of now

Users who are viewing this thread