Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Wow that is a pain in a ass,that is an oof moment but hey at least you can spend your time with your dark elf waifu

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a freaking annoying specific from that dungeon. So they need to transport 255 km afterwards? Such a pain in the arse.

sounds like a fabracated plot device used to progress MC and dark elf waifus's relationship. blegh

best tank
n1H6LUS.png

Dex-chan lover
Pretty contrived, but sure I guess, we'll see how the split up thing goes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really surprised I never saw any roleplaying story which involved teleportation fuckery, like this one...You'd think it'd make for a decent plot device, to find your lost teammates?
(I guess it's not used as much, since in an actual game, splitting the party also means splitting the amount of game-time each group has...I still like it, though. I hate playing a game in which everyone are always together.)

P.S: I see some comments call out the teleportation-incident as contrived and stupid. And now I'm getting Mushoku Tensei flashbacks.
A lot of people hated that teleportation-arc, too. And it was just as contrived, only this time, this story has: "Well, it's game-logic, lol" to cover for it...

Double-page supporter
I already have low expectations for the writing but now I have none. Looks like the author is the type that goes; "Yeap, I'm bored with my current idea. Lets just switch it up at the next instance."

@AlphaFlow INB4 MC goes; "All according to keikakku."

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist
its not used because it splits the party and effectively makes the session end for half of them. The big things that make this work is a capstone event or the big bad getting away.

I think spoony deck of many things story is a good telling of a teleport.

Users who are viewing this thread