Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

fair enough, the way he died and somehow ressurect himself from the dead is reasonable. it is reasonable in a way because he was summoned in to his game world. I clearly didn't know some of the game mechanics here, but know I do! It's also a nice twist as it's more of a game than closer to real life.

anyways, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Getting a sword through your heart is a great opportunity to build stronger heart muscles through the what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger method.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't feel the need to pretend there was a chance he was dead for real? It's an early Christmas miracle!

Dex-chan lover
He sure notice the thief and pretended to be death, but I still a bit confused, is this world hp based (vrmmo world) or like a normal world ( you die if you get stabbed in the heart, blood loss, disease, etc except if you use a reraise or similar spell) but with magic? The author never explained it well.

Supporter
@Nunally MC just said that even though he was stabbed through the heart, he's still got 4/5 of his HP left. It works under game rules.

Dex-chan lover
Living embodiment of "'Tis but a fleshwound"

I don't care how high your HP is, that was a fucking D20 critical backstab strike and you know it author. 1/5th hp lost my ass

Fed-Kun's army
I was kinda looking forward to "day 3986. he still didn't lay his hands on me. when will he do it? I'm tired of waiting!" development, but bandits ruined it.

For those wondering about why he didn't die,
This was on Chapter 30 in the WN
Not an actual spoiler but just walls of texts
"――――! ? “

A severe pain woke me up!

It was like something hit my chest…!

“Noo! “

“Hahaha! Finally, something good! “

“Hey, don’t kill the woman! “

Yukari was screaming.

Around us were about five men.

I was careless.

Thieves.

“…………”

I endured the severe pain while trying to not make a noise, and checked my HP as I lay on the ground.

Not even one fifth was lost. My heart was clearly pierced by a sword. But despite that, this is the only damage I received. Are the statuses of the thieves so ridiculously low? Or are mine just stupidly high? Probably it’s the latter.

Since they think I’m dead, the thieves are completely ignoring me.

Well, it’s only obvious. It would be strange to think that someone stabbed in the heart wouldn’t be dead. I think so too after all. They managed to pick some unsuspecting idiot who had exhausted himself and fell asleep. It would be weird if he didn’t die. But, I’m actually alive.

…No, let’s leave the reflection for later. In any case, I was lucky. That should suffice for now.

“Have you tied everything up? “

“Yeah. Let’s hurry back.”

“How much do you think we can make for all this? “

“In the black market, maybe 40 million CL if we push it.”

“Ahahaha! I can’t stop laughing.”

Carrying the tied-up Yukari, the five thieves entered the forest in the opposite direction of the sea.

Lucky me! Those guys, they were blinded by the 40 million loot and didn’t even bother to search my inventory. Certainly, you might not be able to take items out of a dead adventurer’s inventory, but to think that they would pass me off as dead without checking that.

“…………I can’t forgive them.”

This is an opportunity.

A good opportunity to get rid of “that”.

After I recovered my HP with a Medium Recovery Potion, I followed them into the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread