Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
@cracktorio why not use chatGPT to translate? Prompt it to translate from the perspective of a Japanese gamer or native Japanese speaker.

another user suggested using the web novel translations.

Dex-chan lover
She's cute.

And he thinks she's got great stats.

That's a somewhat significant downside. She's a vampire.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little confused. So is everything better than when it was in the game, or not? Why are her stats worse after her being tamed (the arrow poiting down from the box saying "tamed"), or am I misunderstanding?

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little confused. So is everything better than when it was in the game, or not? Why are her stats worse after her being tamed (the arrow poiting down from the box saying "tamed"), or am I misunderstanding?
As far as I could gather he's talking about how there are certain magics that she can use now that she couldn't use as a pet in the game, but there are restrictions for those abilities like the cooldowns and the sunlight sensitivity.

Also side note, the reason he says "Red Bean Paste" in the raw on page 6 is because her name is Anko, which translated to Japanese is Red Bean Paste. He was probably making a joke or pun about her name.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm will she be a servant ok with polygamy or will she compete for her master's sole affection?

Aggregator gang
I'll take these than this series or rather masterpiece getting abandoned

Dex-chan lover
Her current stats is better when compared to her stats as an ingame pet, but worse when compared to her stats as an NPC.

Users who are viewing this thread