Moto Yuusha wa Shizuka ni Kurashitai - Ch. 3 - The Hero Becomes a Villager

Contributor
How foolish can this hero be??? The emperor clearly wants him dead. Why would he live exactly were the empire will inevitably find him?

Dex-chan lover
This design of the "earth goddess" is basically a high rank water spirit instead of "goddess". And the real "earth goddess" would never mistaken edible plants with a mere weed. So Aqua is just a water spirit.

Dex-chan lover
How foolish can this hero be??? The emperor clearly wants him dead. Why would he live exactly were the empire will inevitably find him?
foolish enough to think the girl from the well is a human being so he said to her "i thought nobody knows i'm the hero". like, connect the dots, mc. 1, you were out cold for 6 months. 2, the seal on well is months old so no normal person could survive that long. fucking hell the braincells of this guy is almost nonexistent. it's a mystery that this trash could have a rating of 7⭐ lmao

Dex-chan lover
Something something useless goddess something something...

...with a thing for weed
I thought she was already hungry. Why would she want food that would give her the munchies? "Whenever I smoke eat this I just feel hungrier for some reason."

Users who are viewing this thread