Motokano no Otouto ga Kawaiitte Hanashi - Ch. 13

The thing is if she didn't want to reveal her gayness to her exbf because she thought he was homophobic then that's understandable, but since she's telling her lil bro to confess I very much doubt she believes he is.
If the... other version is anything to go by, this is definitely not the case. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also the least you can do when breaking up with someone is tell them the reason, wtf is "no one owes you anything" bs that's such a copout.
The West is a terrible place for relationships.

Dex-chan lover
So sis was urinating in the wrong recipient? Barking to the wrong tree? Good that she admitted it to herself then and broke up with him. I don't know why everyone is assuming she was cheating on him to be honest

So sis was urinating in the wrong recipient? Barking to the wrong tree? Good that she admitted it to herself then and broke up with him. I don't know why everyone is assuming she was cheating on him to be honest
Because, barring some translation issue, the best-case scenario for this is she'd been pining for the girl that they'd been hanging out with the whole time, then immediately left him for her. And this is assuming BS manga logic, where they are strictly platonic, and the girl, being the paragon of moral virtue that she is, decides to leave the guy to take her chances at confessing to the other girl.
\
If the situation is even a tiny bit more realistic, they'd been getting flirtier and flirtier over time, at best, before she finally leaves the guy to be with the other girl openly.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh lmao I can't tank it when people write, like, 10 lines trying to defend something shitty, while responding to someone who wrote one setence. Its like that crying wojack - chad meme

Users who are viewing this thread