Motto Hanjuku Joshi

Dex-chan lover
What's this boring ass yuri manga? I want to see ecchi and hentai just as the cover suggests!

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123: Philistine. This is the sequel to Hanjuku Joshi, a yuri classic by the amazing Morishima Akiko who has written masses of great cheerful upbeat luscious yuri stories, plus a few somewhat more reflective yuri stories. Whenever yuri fans get together to say "What is/are your all time favourite yuri manga?", Hanjuku Joshi will reliably come up. Have some bleedin' respect. This is probably not as good as the original, but I'm just grateful to say "hi!" to Yae and Chitose again for a bit, I don't really care if they actually do anything.
Probably there's more sex in the original, where they did the whole coming of age thing; by the time we get to this sequel they've been screwing for a year so that's not really a source of story any more.
. . . reads chapters . . . actually, no, there's about the same amount of sex.

I would argue there is a lot less sex but I still really liked this sequel.
Not even close to the original, not only for its less spicy scenes but thats for sure part of it.

I like this manga but darn the poor dudes are just collateral damage while the girls are still finding out their sexuality :,)

Dex-chan lover
I gave this a shot but I expected better from Morishima. She usually does much better stuff but this is certainly not one of them.

Aggregator gang
So happy one of my favorite yuri ever has gotten a sequel! 😍😍😍😍

Oh look, just when I was excited about the previous work for having no cheating and was happy, suddenly here it is.

Super huge turn off.

Dynasty has chapter 11 , also the cheating is not about the protagonist from the prequel if that's what you care about.

Users who are viewing this thread