Mount Celeb Kaneda-san - Ch. 116 - Card Game

Aggregator gang
I know this chapter is a complete reference to Yu-Gi-Oh but I appreciate also the small reference at the 1st panel of the 3rd page with the special effect when a monster is summoned.

Dex-chan lover
Kaneda should've known that the Aggressive Tax Agency's effect can easily be countered with a Public Services Defunding card. That's always one of the first cards you play if you're using a Trickle Down deck.

Dex-chan lover
You wanted to make a dollar, and not pay tax???
People like you disgust me.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it is weird that such a card game doesn't exist, but the regular cards are tied to NFTs instead

It just feels natural, you have gacha mechanics on the card packs, micro transactions (that can feel like macro transactions) for cosmetics and alt art, subscription systems for perks on match making (for battle passes, season passes, and grind passes for things like leveling up your cards faster to unlock cosmetics), the cards themselves are NFTs to be traded in an speculation based market, and the game-play itself is all in on economics references so crypto bros naturally will gravitate to it, but it is Yu-Gi-Oh

It is the ultimate scummy anti consumer game, that would get whales and coomers hooked on it, because all the characters are sexy anime girls

Take this idea, run with it, but don't give me credit, i don't want to go on living knowing i unleashed such evil into the world

Dex-chan lover
Kaneda should've known that the Aggressive Tax Agency's effect can easily be countered with a Public Services Defunding card. That's always one of the first cards you play if you're using a Trickle Down deck.
for someone who claims to know how to play, she isnt even following the meta.

Double-page supporter
The second time Kaneda ends up broke in a game. If this reflects her handling of money in the real world, one could only hope (?) that she doesn't actually lead her family's company some day or she's not going to remain a celeb for long.

Users who are viewing this thread