Mount Celeb Kaneda-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Scam

Dex-chan lover
I'm french and paris sucks
I've heard so many things, and I fear that describing the worst of it would get my account banned. I hope your side of the world stabilizes and regains some of it's former glory, as much as I wish the same for mine.

Dex-chan lover
I've heard so many things, and I fear that describing the worst of it would get my account banned. I hope your side of the world stabilizes and regains some of it's former glory, as much as I wish the same for mine.
Paris does suck. But if you go out of the big city and travel the country, it's apparently better. Paris is just stressful for a lot of its citizens.

Dex-chan lover
Paris does suck. But if you go out of the big city and travel the country, it's apparently better. Paris is just stressful for a lot of its citizens.
I've got a cousin in France. Dunno where exactly he lives in there, but I just can't help but worry every time I hear about something going on over at that side of the pond. It's still a shame about the innate sucky-ness that cities have, but at least it isn't all bad.

Have a picture of my favorite French anime girl while we're at it. I miss watching Infinite Stratos for the first time...
__charlotte_dunois_infinite_stratos_drawn_by_komito_yukiyo__234ed5b9be9670362481d03b530c97ca.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I've got a cousin in France. Dunno where exactly he lives in there, but I just can't help but worry every time I hear about something going on over at that side of the pond. It's still a shame about the innate sucky-ness that cities have, but at least it isn't all bad.

Have a picture of my favorite French anime girl while we're at it. I miss watching Infinite Stratos for the first time...
__charlotte_dunois_infinite_stratos_drawn_by_komito_yukiyo__234ed5b9be9670362481d03b530c97ca.jpg
Charl is great. <3 You could also read Fate/Apocrypha for best girl Jeanne. :)

Dex-chan lover
Charl is great. <3 You could also read Fate/Apocrypha for best girl Jeanne. :)
I'm more of a Mordred kind of guy, but I'd do it for the both of them anyway; though I've been warned that Astolfo shows up more often in the anime and that tests my resolve to get around to it sooner. 😅

Great, now I'm really pissed remembering that Reverse-Traps aren't as common as the conventional Trap

Dex-chan lover
I'm more of a Mordred kind of guy, but I'd do it for the both of them anyway; though I've been warned that Astolfo shows up more often in the anime and that tests my resolve to get around to it sooner. 😅

Great, now I'm really pissed remembering that Reverse-Traps aren't as common as the conventional Trap
Astolfo is also technically French you know. =P

Dex-chan lover
I am going to worry about my cousin even harder from now on, thank you very much :fml:
After proper verification, he is technically English: "In the CharlemagneWP Legend, he is the son of an English king, and one of Charlemagne's twelve faithful PaladinsWP. Among the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne, Astolfo is said to be the most handsome, eternally optimistic, and completely lacking in sense. As the legends go, Astolfo was quite the ladies' man.[1][7] As a cousin of Roland, Astolfo is included among those twelve—that being said, Astolfo was famed as "weak" in legends." Source: https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Astolfo

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide Apparently, the reason Astolfo looks the way he is also pertains to Roland, but I'll let you read his entry from the link I posted. And yeah, at this period in time, most of the European kingdoms were related to one another in one way or the other. =/

Users who are viewing this thread