Mount Position! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st Round

'Your boyfriend cheated with my boyfriend so I'm going to r@pe you' is such yaoi logic

The entire premise of this story is so beyond stupid and ridiculous, I can’t even... terrible yaoi logic indeed ://

This is absurd logic, but even beyond that is him taking responsibility for his “cheating boyfriend” who’s apparently a serial cheater

Dex-chan lover
Hmm it’s a nay for me. I don’t mind the fucked up logic but at least show some good sex scenes. It didn’t feel that much like vengeance but legit pent up libido.

Anyways, yeah for me the sex scene was a let down. I thought it would be better considering the premise.

Goooodd! I love the manga 100 times more than these whinny responses. Geez... I thought it was good, but people love to cry and complain on mangadex so much it’s sickening. Thank you for the hard work scan team!

Group Leader
OMG, I'm so horrified. Why would he... how could he... In that enclosed space... in that elevator, he coughed all over the place! So scary!!!!

I love fucked up stuff Iike this. Thank you for the chapter!

you know it's an absurd logic but tbh i'm more pissed that the MC tried to protect his boyfriend after he cheated right in front of him
"don't touch MY ayumu" UHM BITCH HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOURS WHEN HE IS FUCKING THAT STRANGER ON TOP OF YOUR BED
that's your first reaction? seriously? do you even love him? because to me it doesn't look like you feel any sadness or anger at all after getting betrayed by your supposed 'lover'
like holy shit the thing i hate the most in this world is a character that likes to be treated like a fucking doormat
grow some backbone for fuck sake it's pathetic oh my god 💩🤡

p.s. i'm supposed to feel sorry for this guy for getting cheated but tbh he deserves it if that was his first reaction seeing his boyfriend fucking someone 😒
i get it nobody deserves to get cheated but i just hate doormat character so much. hell it's not even being doormat, he's just blind and dumb as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread