Mouryou no Hako

Aggregator gang
Are we missing something, or was 6.3 the conclusion?
Feels like we haven't wrapped up the connection between detective Kiba and Minami Kinuko.

Power Uploader
@x754 Sorry for the very late answer. The scanlator team just hasn't released the next one yet.
FYI, this manga is 5 volumes long for a total of 10 (lengthy) chapters.

Aggregator gang
@RicHykkie
Thank you - it just seemed like one part of the mystery had wrapped up so it might have concluded there.

What a jewel of a find! I am intrigued and at the edge of my seat the entire time. :O

@ynneja welcome to the club. If you like this one maybe you will like other tittle from this author. My favorite Is the first story ubume no natsu.

I did! I finished much too soon! But the twists - they draw me in and entrap me... @_@

Contributor
This thing is translated so slowly I can't keep track of the who the characters are. I don't even know who got murdered. TT_TT

For posterity: since the translated novel for 'Ubume no natsu' is almost impossible to find, if you're interested in reading it, send me a message. Like the scanIator said, the translation is great to read and brings out a different tone compared to the manga, so if you want to give the original novel a shot but can't speak Japanese, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread