Mouryou Shoujo

Dex-chan lover
Nice intro chapter, will be good if there is actual tension.

Otherwise it's okay. Nice magic sets a floor on the enjoyment but the characters will have to carry the rest.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but this remind me of Samurai Deeper Kyo for some reason, maybe the art or the setting...

Aggregator gang
Since there's no synopsis yet, from what I've also gathered in this first chapter is that it's about a guy who dies, and has a little girl who calls the "dead" guy master and is on a mission to collect his body parts that the other guy has given to other people that have made them stronger. Or think of it similar to Dororo without the demons hunting the MC.

Ada

The first chapter is pretty interesting, I follow to see how its going to progress.

Power Uploader
Synopsis: In 1582, a man was murdered by his friend and business partner. His body was cut into 7 pieces and scattered around. The man didn't actually die, however, because his cute disciple scrapped together his little remains and put them in a pot. Thus began a little girl's journey across the eras to collect her master's missing body parts.
All credits to /a/non.

An innocent girl who is brutal and doesn't have a container.
I think this is interesting, but it seems the relationship between the two --the plot, is too confusing.
This justification comes from a favorable dangerous character, easy to blend in, but is equally unusual.
I like it. The art is lovely too, I'm not expecting that from the messy first cover.

Users who are viewing this thread