Mousou Telepathy - Ch. 717.6 - Valentines Special

Dex-chan lover
Well, I mean, you guys are dating now and Toda knows you're a mind reader...

The sex is either going to be awkward as fuck, or out of this world.

Double-page supporter
@adhding_nerd
I hate it when they do that too but I kinda see why they do it. Unless the characters and setting are really interesting just going on normal dates and stuff might be lame compared to all the lead up TO the actual dating.
But yes, I wish manga authors didn't just call it quits like that.

Wasn’t this completed?! Why must you come back and torture us singles just ‘cause it’s Valentine’s ?!
Just kidding! That was sweet, as expected of Toda lol.

Aggregator gang
did we ever actually establish if what she sees is actually what's in their mind or just her visualization of their general thoughts?
cause if it's the former, Toda is ecchi
but if it's the latter, Toda might just be imagining her bringing him chocolates, and the whole half naked feeding him choco off her breasts thing could actually be HER fantasy

@InsaneInsomniac they proved this when the other girl imagined her in her underwear if what she saw was her own imagination it would have been correct but it wasnt so its not all in her head

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac @JJred2 The words she "hears" are correct, but any images are all her imagination. It was after that realization that she grokked that he liked her not as a slab of sexy meat, but because she was her.

So yea, this here is that she'd want him to want her in the half nude. (And he would probably not mind if it happened, but he's not having any expectations about it.)

Users who are viewing this thread