5ccc8eb8-003f-4e04-bd86-50db1e4fe80c
Pokari Contributor Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,935 Jul 26, 2020 #3 ...Just being pedantic here, but wouldn't you normally assume that his new associate was the result of his new prefrences, not the cause?
...Just being pedantic here, but wouldn't you normally assume that his new associate was the result of his new prefrences, not the cause?
RenToyonde Active member Joined Jun 19, 2019 Messages 59 Aug 4, 2020 #4 @Pokari I dunno, if I fell for someone I'd be trying to find porn with similar looks to them, too...
Frostisss Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 13, 2020 Messages 942 Apr 16, 2024 #6 Holy shit I never realized how many moments this series has of nakano clearly imprinting her imagination onto what She reads in people’s heads.
Holy shit I never realized how many moments this series has of nakano clearly imprinting her imagination onto what She reads in people’s heads.
Mongolian-Beef Group Leader Joined Oct 4, 2023 Messages 495 Dec 30, 2024 #7 Does he just leave his porn magazines out in places that his sister will find?
B Bonzalez Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 7, 2024 Messages 1,538 Sep 28, 2025 #8 Mongolian-Beef said: Does he just leave his porn magazines out in places that his sister will find? Click to expand... Third panel is literally her watching a JAV with him sitting right behind her
Mongolian-Beef said: Does he just leave his porn magazines out in places that his sister will find? Click to expand... Third panel is literally her watching a JAV with him sitting right behind her